- Jan 8, 2018
Build a SMS Verification with Login System Using PHP MySQL
Learn To Build Login and Registration System with Mobile & Email Code Verification Using PHP and MySQL
What you'll learn
- Learn to build Login & Regiestartion system
- Learn to create SMS and Email verification system
- Learn to Send SMS From PHP Script
- Learn to setup SMTP ('Simple Mail Transfer Protocol') account to send Emails
- Learn to generate verification link
- Learn to generate SMS verification Code
- Learn to create account recovery system
- Learn to create secure password hash
- basic PHP knowledge
- A text editor
How to Create Secure PHP Login and Registration system with mobile and email verification using PHP, OOP , PDO and MySQL. Every one who just started learning web developing and web designing and wanted to learn more in PHP ,MySQL OOP concept then you are at the right place at the right time.
Before taking this course you need to know some basics about PHP and HTML, CSS we will be straight coding in PHP.
PHP Login and Registration system this is not the simple Sign-in & Sign-up system, we will be creating OOP methods for better understanding how PHP OOP works. I've created the secured Login and registration system .
By taking this course will get my full support. I’m always loved to help my students (could be you). I’m always in ninja mood, if there’s been question it’ll be answered within an hour or few.
We love helping!
If you stuck in any of my lectures, then don’t worry we are always here to help. Or if you need assistance from a lecture? Tells us the problem.
This Course Covers The Following Features:
• Login System
• Sign-up System
• User Settings
• Account Recovery
• Email Verification
• SMS Verification
• Clean Friendly URLs
Please look at all the lectures to see more things that are covered.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants to learn use of PHP OOP in real world
- For PHP beginners who want create own login and Registration system with Email & SMS verification
- For anyone who wants to learn use of PDO with MySQL
- For anyone who wants to learn use of PHP OOP