theme5s

Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018
Learn how to build an awesome chat application using react native, expo and socketio

What you'll learn
  • How to use the expo cli to build a chat app
  • How to utilize socket io in an app
  • How to build using react native

Requirements
  • Mac or windows computer

Description
Are you looking to create business applications? Or are you trying to start your Saas company with no programming knowledge? Do you know react and want to learn a new library? Then this course is for you!

Do you want to capture your users eyes by displaying great content to them through css? Learn how in this course!

This course teaches you how to build business savvy applications that will make your users love using them! I have built numerous applications for companies and learned what it takes to build great ones and thrive in the software development community, if you follow along in this course you will have a great understanding of building awesome apps and the structure you need to maintain great apps and constantly improve them!

What you are going to learn in this AWESOME course!

- How React native helps display amazing mobile apps and fast

- How to display content from a mlab mongodb database

- Basic authentication using mlab

- Styling using HTML and CSS and a few style libraries

- And so much more..

My course is updated with new lectures almost weekly!

Should I take this course?

- You should if you are interested in getting a job in the software development field!

I am a software engineer with over 4 years of professional experience and I will show you how I took courses on udemy and in college and applied my knowledge to get into the field and thrive in it! Follow along in my course and you will gain a great deal of knowledge on exactly what you need to strive in this field and build great mobile applications!

If you're ready, take this course today! I look forward to seeing you in my lectures! Thanks again!
Who this course is for:
  • react native
  • reactjs
  • mobile app devs
  • mobile developers
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-react-native-by-building-a-chat-app/

New resources

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks