Python 2021:Complete Python Bootcamp:Zero-Hero Programming
Complete Python Bootcamp with +40 Applications/Examples and 2 Real World Projects. Become Complete Python Programmer
What you'll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Make stronger your knowledge with +30 specific applications
- Write Python programs that can be used on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Strengthen your skills with bonus +20 practice activities throughout the course
- There are no requirements for this bootcamp
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2021!
With over 100 lectures and more than 21 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises and homework assignments
- When to use Python 2 and when to use Python 3.
- How to install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Suggested text editors and integrated development environments to use when coding in Python.
- How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
- How to capture input from a user.
- Ways to control the flow of your programs.
- The importance of white space in Python.
- How to organize your Python programs -- Learn what goes where.
- What modules are, when you should use them, and how to create your own.
- How to define and use functions.
- Important built-in Python functions that you'll use often.
- How to read from and write to files.
- Various ways of getting help and find Python documentation.
- Practice exercises with solutions so you can start using what you learn right away.
- A download that contains the scripts used in the presentations and lessons. You'll be able to look at and experiment with everything you're learning.
- Quizzes after each section just to make sure you're learning the most important aspects of Python programming
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
************************************Straight Python Topics*****************
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
So... what can do with all this Python knowledge?
Python is HOT right now. The demand in the IT job market for Python skills keeps growing and growing. If you're looking to get into programming as a career, level-up your existing career or open up new doors in the IT field, you really need to learn Python!
Perfect for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, the Web and More!
Once you've completed this course you'll know how to write programs that will run on the Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. You can even take what you've learned and apply it web applications.
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding Notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Anyone interested in Python programming, Python scripting, or computer programming in general.
- Those who want to become a highly paid Python developer.