- Jan 8, 2018
Google Analytics Reports, GA4
Introduction to GA4 and its Google Analytics Reports specifics
What you'll learn
- Google Analytics 4 overview
- Google Analytics Reports overview
- How to create and use the GA4 property
- How to link GA4 and Google Ads
- It's better to study Google Analytics with real data accounts, but you still can use GA4 demo account
This course consists of:
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Walkthrough of the Google Analytics 4 User Interface
- Key differences between GA4 and GA3 (and earlier versions)
- Google Analytics Reports (GA4) overview
- How to create and use the GA4 property?
- Google signals for GA4
- How to connect your GA4 property with Google Ads?
- BONUS I: Double-Check your Google Ads traffic (Google Ads audit)
- BONUS II: Google Analytics Individual Qualification 2021
- Your marketing won’t work because you won’t know what is working and not working in your marketing and where to spend time and money.
- Your conversion optimization won’t work because, without the knowledge of maths and stats, all your tests will fail.
- Your copywriting and/or public speaking skills will fail you because you won’t know the desires and pain points of your target audience. So you won’t be able to address them.
I’m Dan Burykin, the Free Call Tracking creator, a top-rated agency owner and psychological thinking marketer. Together we are Top-Rated Team — an international group of independent Google Ads and MarTech experts. Each of us has been setting up and optimizing paid traffic for eCommerce, B2B and B2C lead generation in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany and Ukraine for 10+ years.
Who this course is for:
- PPC experts
- Google Ads experts
- Business owners