Due to a problem with our cache system, when you finish paying, you have to wait a few minutes for the cache system to refresh and automatically record the file data for you.

If the problem is still not resolved, please contact me. I will solve your problem manually.
I use GMT +7 time zone. Please give me maximum 12 hours. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.
Best regards

Udemy Bootstrap 5 Course: The Complete Guide (Step by Step) | 5.5 hours

theme5s

Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018

GET Bootstrap 5 Course: The Complete Guide (Step by Step)

Build 3 Live Real-World Projects with the Latest Bootstrap 5 CSS Framework. In-Depth Training on Bootstrap 5
What you'll learn
  • You will learn the Latest Bootstrap v5 Framework
  • Build Bootstrap 5 EMS front-end App (Project)
  • Build Bootstrap 5 Blog App (Project)
  • Build Bootstrap 5 Educational Website (Project)
  • Complete Bootstrap Implementation into any website
  • You will learn Responsive Web Site Designing
  • You will learn to Build customized Bootstrap 5 Web Apps
  • You will learn different Breakpoints in Bootstrap 5
  • You will learn how to use Bootstrap 5 Containers
  • You will Bootstrap 5 Grid system
  • You will learn to create responsive images, tables and typography
  • You will learn to create customized Bootstrap 5 Forms
  • You will learn all the Bootstrap 5 components like, Badge, Breadcrumb, Buttons, Button group, Card, and much more
  • You will learn to build a complete Bootstrap 5 Based website

Requirements
  • You need to know Basics of HTML5 & CSS3

Description
Bootstrap 5 is the Latest version of the most popular CSS framework ever. More than a million website are now powered by Bootstrap. In this course you will learn Bootstrap 5 from a complete beginner to advanced level.
We will cover everything in Bootstrap 5 Documentation, in addition to that we will also create 3 Live projects.
  1. In this course as a first project you will build a EMS (Employee Management System) Web app (Front-End) which can later be used to integrate dynamic functionality.
  2. In the 2 project we will build a Blog Theme Project for the most popular content management system WordPress.
  3. As the 3rd project we will build a complete Educational Website from start to finish with the help of Advanced Bootstrap 5 Components.
Who this course is for:
  • Anyone who is interested to learn Bootstrap 5
  • Anyone who is a web designer
  • Anyone who is a web developer
  • Anyone who wants to learn responsive web designing

Reactions: maksimum-174