Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018

FREE Ultimate SEO, Social Media & Digital Marketing Course 2021

Facebook, YouTube, SEO, Mobile SEO, Voice SEO, Video SEO, Visual SEO, Copywriting, Website & Video Creation, WordPress
1509408_1868_16.jpg
What you'll learn
  • MASTER Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads & Retargeting
  • Step by step SEO guidance to GET 10k to 100k FREE Visitors monthly
  • Blueprint to MASTER 210 SEO factors using our tried and tested "How to - learning by doing" approach
  • Tap into a STREAM OF NEW CLIENTS & BOOST YOUR PROFITS using PROVEN Social Media Strategies
  • Learn how to easily create a professional looking, responsive website on WordPress (No coding required!)
  • MASSIVELY EXPAND CUSTOMER REACH with Facebook Marketing & Facebook Ads insider knowledge
  • This course will make you a No1 Digital Marketing Expert - choose to work freelance or land that highly paid job
  • Become a Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Retargeting & Remarketing MASTER
  • Make Local Search Engine Optimisation & Google my Business (Google Maps) work for YOUR business
  • Understand SEO WordPress Yoast and the Google Search Console configuration
  • MASTER Proceed on-page, content & image SEO, Implement Rich Snippets, etc...
  • Become an EXPERT copywriter with the power to CONVERT browsers into buyers
  • Get fluent in User experience & Reputation management
  • MODERN STRATEGIES to get you numerous High-Quality backlinks (Including Wikipedia)
  • LEARN powerful SEO & Social Media strategies that pro marketers use
  • Optimise your Facebook page for SEO & SMO
  • Optimise your YouTube channel for SEO & SMO
  • Optimise SEO & SMO for your LinkedIn profile
  • Optimise your Pinterest account for SEO & SMO
  • MASTER Video SEO & learn YouTube SEO tricks of the trade
  • MASTER Mobile SEO & UX Signals
  • INCREASE C-T-R and Use Featured Snippets
  • MASTER the art of VIRAL VIDEO CREATION with professional input by a creator with experience producing content for household names
  • UPSKILL YOURSELF by becoming proficient in the creation of engaging video content - the MOST IN-DEMAND skill required by recruiters today!
  • GET POWERFUL VIDEO EDITING GUIDES & BONUS VIDEO EDITING SUPER-HACKS to create professional looking, highly shareable videos
  • HANDY WALKTHROUGHS to Adobe Premier Pro, DJI OSMO, and Rode microphone to help you produce Video content that gets thousands of likes, clicks and shares using ONLY YOUR SMARTPHONE!

Requirements
  • An internet connection. No previous knowledge of marketing is required at all.
  • Determination and a hunger to learn. We will teach you the rest.
  • You DON'T need ANY knowledge of social media marketing, web coding, copywriting, SEO or design at all.
  • We walk you through EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME A DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER.
  • We'll teach you how CREATE your 1st effective Facebook Business Page
  • DISCOVER how to CREATE your 1st professional looking WordPress website (no coding needed!)
  • Find out how to correctly SET UP your 1st Facebook Ads & Custom audiences
  • LEARN how to construct dynamic ads & conduct successful catalogue sales
  • After completing this course you'll have INSIDE KNOWLEDGE of 200 INFLUENTIAL SEO factors
  • You'll learn POWERFUL strategies that will turn you into a highly effective Social Media Marketing MASTER and will be an EXPERT at Local SEO upon course completion
  • With this course you'll MASTER VIDEO MARKETING, YouTube SEO, and Video SEO, and you'll understand the huge recent change in SEO using Video Featured Snippets and FAQ Featured Snippets
  • YOUR SMARTPHONE, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP is all you need to MASTER the art of pro Video Creation. ZERO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
  • NO KNOWLEDGE of video editing, creation, SEO, or marketing NEEDED - my course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know from scratch

Description
"This Digital Marketing Course is so detailed, animated and the professionalism is really compelling. The effort and detail that is so evident throughout the course is so encouraging. There is such a well rounded approach to course material and each lesson truly adds value to the learner. This is definitely worth every penny and I'd pay for it twice :). Really happy with the course-work and knowledge gained!" Taslynn
"Thank you for the continual updates... this Digital Marketing Course is SO much better than I was expecting, and MUCH more comprehensive than I realized it would be..." Mark
"I never thought that I can find a teacher like Tomas. The Best Digital Marketing Expert. Dear Tomas helps his students by heart. I am pleased to be your student. With no doubt. You have opened my eyes on lots of things, especially with Facebook that I never thought of. I have a lot of fun learning new ideas and principles that is really helpful. Useful. But the main thing is that I worked on Facebook ads before and had a lots of successful ads with good quality ranking, but I can tell you that when I am following your intelligent strategies, I feel that I knew nothing about Facebook ads or related topics. I am right now reviewing the lessons constantly and applying these great ideas on my future projects. Thank you from my heart and I wish you all the best to you and your family. Only Request: Please keep updating and posting new contents because we are so hungry :)" Zakaria
"He's amazing... Still... I'm loving the Digital Marketing Course. Covers everything, easily, with great resources and it has been continually updated. Couldn't ask for more. Fabulous." Julia
"According to me this is the best course I have ever watched on Udemy." Rameshwar
"Hi Tomas, I purchased your course on Udemy -“The Ultimate SEO,SM & DM Mastery”. I’ve only just gone through the first 2 hours or so but the amount of effort you and the team put in is so evident and inspiring. And the course material is excellent too - you clearly are one of the best digital marketing teachers on Udemy. And I’m saying that because I’ve purchased pretty much all the popular courses on Udemy, but yours is a class apart. While everyone else just talks about the basics, you are not afraid to dive deep and I admire that. I will leave a good review on Udemy as well but I just wanted to let you know personally as well. Best wishes. Happy to be connected with you on LinkedIn." Sahil
Can you afford to keep wasting money on ineffective ad strategies that drain your budget? Sick of staying stuck in a dead-end job that's underpaid and going nowhere? Want to upskill so you can switch career? Maybe you'd like to grow your business faster?

UNLOCK THE FULL POWER OF GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, Bing, and Yahoo! with POWERFUL SEO TECHNIQUES, including 187 SEO Tools, 210 SEO Ranking Factors, SEO Keywords, SEO Copywriting, UX SEO, Website Creation, WordPress SEO Yoast, WordPress Security, Local SEO, Voice SEO, Visual SEO, E-Commerce SEO, Snippets SEO, SEO Backlinks, SEO Wikipedia, SEO RankBrain, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Newsletter Marketing, Press Release Marketing, Blog Marketing, Content Marketing, TikTok Marketing, YouTube Marketing including VIDEO MARKETING, VIDEO SEO and VIDEO Creation....
This is my most updated 2021 Ultimate Mastery Course! Now you also get my ultimate guide to professional Video Creation Mastery, which allows you to harness the power of video to market your business, using only your smartphone!
Hi, I'm Tomas Moravek, and in 2016 I was awarded the Internet Efficiency Award for my Social Media Marketing Strategy. Now I'm here on Udemy, with my exclusive, comprehensive course designed to take you from novice to expert in digital marketing.
With this course, I've really gone the extra mile, hiring a professional video content creator with experience producing ads for Pepsi, Nike, Adidas, Lays, and Red Bull. Now you can easily learn how to create powerful, professional looking videos with viral potential, that will massively expand your follower engagement and customer reach, using only your smartphone.
I learned the hard way what to do - and what to avoid when it comes to digital marketing and SEO strategies, on the web, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM…
With this course I'm offering you all my knowledge so you can avoid these mistakes and instead follow a blueprint to success that won't see you wasting your time, energy, or ad budget.
My driving motivation for making this course, is my passion to share with others, so I can see them grow in their skillset and mastery using my knowledge. I get enormous satisfaction from the feedback my many satisfied students give me.
This course will help you do digital marketing right. Put in just a bit of effort and you'll swiftly become proficient in SEO, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Messenger Ads, YouTube, Video content creation, and so much more. With it, you'll learn how to promote your business and quickly expand your reach.
With my help, you'll be able to avoid making costly mistakes, and you'll save time too, because I'll be giving you only tried and tested techniques that have been proven to work many times over.
These days, digital marketing can turn around your financial situation - if you know how to do it right. I'll be sharing with you many strategies and tools that will help you achieve success, including my latest addition, a complete guide to mastering Video Creation and SEO for YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Video content creation can be a powerful tool. It's the world's most popular content medium, shared 1200% more on social media than any other content type.
Just one well-made video could turnaround your business, bringing you a slew of new customers, boosting your sales, social media followers and sign ups, and helping you hit those all-important first page spots on Google and YouTube.

There's a TON of money out there that could be in YOUR bank account, and my Digital Marketing, SEO, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Video Creation Mastery guides can help you tap into this rich stream of income.
You need to avoid the bad advice and use the proven, tried and tested techniques that make the pros money. I'll help you do his, in fact, that's the reason I created this course!
You will need to put in the work, but I can assure you, if you do, and if you follow my powerful social media marketing strategies, YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.
These are techniques that have been PROVEN TO DELIVER - thousands of times over.
I created this comprehensive course to take complete novices with no knowledge of SEO, FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM & MESSENGER ADS, YOUTUBE, SOCIAL MEDIA, VIDEO CREATION, or DIGITAL MARKETING and turn them into Digital Marketing MASTERS.
This course is a real passion of mine, so I constantly update and improve it. Lifetime updates and access are included automatically when you enrol, so you'll always be able to access the latest, most relevant Digital Marketing knowledge and strategies.

My Ultimate Digital Marketing Mastery course is designed to help you succeed no matter what level of skill you are at, even if you are a complete novice. By enrolling, you'll learn all my winning strategies, and will have the knowledge you need to succeed at SEO, FACEBOOK ADS, VIDEO CREATION, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, SOCIAL MEDIA, and DIGITAL MARKETING.
I've spent years developing and testing out these strategies. Many of my former course students will enthusiastically attest to their effectiveness and are now using them to unlock profitable streams of income via social media and the web.
After completing my course, you'll be able to join them. With it, you'll have all the knowledge you'll need to dramatically increase your SALES & PROFITS, boost growth, expand your market reach and attract NEW CUSTOMERS.
Learn Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Messenger Ads, and YouTube techniques that boost your conversion rates and obtain powerful SEO strategies that get your business FOUND.
Become an expert content creator and effective copywriter with the power to persuade and discover how to create the type of magnetic and “VIRAL” YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ADS video content that gets everyone talking.
Learn POWERFUL VIDEO CREATION TECHNIQUES using only your smartphone!
✔ Video is so important to your marketing strategy because it's the fastest growing and most shared type of content out there. By 2022, over 80% of all global content shared will be video.

✔ 79% of consumers say they'd prefer to view a video to learn about a product than read text on a webpage. With my course, you'll become fully proficient in professional video creation and editing, with expert input from an experienced industry insider, who I've hired to help create material for my course.
✔ You'll learn how to use DJI Osmo and RODE microphone to keep your videos smooth and your sound ultra-clear.
✔ You'll learn the essential editing techniques needed to polish your productions with Adobe Premier Pro. You'll get hours of royalty free music that you can use to enhance your creations and you'll also learn how to optimise your Video SEO and effectively market your videos for maximum engagement.
✔ There is NO OTHER DIGITAL MARKETING ALL IN 1 COURSE currently on the market that covers video marketing, video SEO, and Video Content Creation in so much depth and detail.
This is my most comprehensive Digital Marketing Course, ram packed with 65 hours of training, strategies, advices, assignments, blueprints, summaries, To-Do lists and handy step by step guides, plus I can guarantee you that even more EXCITING UPDATES are coming every month.
With Lifetime access and updates, and a 30-day money-back refund guaranteed, there’s NOTHING TO LOSE and UNLIMITED PROFIT to unlock.
I've updated this course with an improved curriculum and far better and more efficient organisation. See what my 17,000+ satisfied students say about it:
"This is an awesome course. I am searching for too long on Udemy to find something that combines all of them together like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Copywriting, and more. The Teacher is very professional and loves his jobs, and this is obvious if you see the total hours of the course, and almost everyday teacher updated the course with new feeds. I do not wait to finish it and master the social media tools. Thanks Teacher." Evangelos
"BEST TUTORIAL VIDEO EVER!!! Full of knowledge and very passionate teacher. Please stop "APOLOGISING FOR BEING REPETITIVE" about your teaching, this is not a Magic pills for a quick fix solutions. Mr Tomas Moravek, your teaching is reflection of caring and true passion of skills and experiences. Thank you very much for your time and efforts. Great video." Mr Prosper/London
"Contents are crisp and top notch.. All are practically explained. Easy to understand the subjects" Sarath
"Hi, I bought the course and I was very impressed.
The fact that the topics are explained in detail is very good for beginners like me. There is no question mark in my mind. Also, the quick answer to my questions makes me feel precious. The update of the course is a plus for me. Thanks Tomas." Halil
"
I'm loving it. I'm giving a lot of time to study the course since the home quarantine started. There are some lessons that I find difficult to understand as I'm new to the course. However, everything is very helpful because as I go along, I'm beginning to have clarity in every lesson. And the best thing is that I have lifetime access, which means I can return anytime to any topic whenever I want for continuous learning at my own pace." Jerry
"It is the definitive guide to becoming an expert Digital Marketer in very little time. This course provides proven tips and strategies to boost your online presence to 1st page search result for your business or for others." Adeyinka
"The instructor packs the entire course with value. This was one of my best purchases on Udemy (out of around 90 courses). I like the fact that the instructor will be working on this course continuously and keep on adding value. His accent may be a little unclear at times, but I know I could not do such a great course in a foreign language. This is a fantastic course and I urge everyone interested to enroll." David Verney
"Tomas is a great instructor. He tells you everything you need to know from beginner to advanced!" Jesper
"The most complete course for marketing strategy." Iulian Ghergi
"Never judge a book by its cover. How often have you heard that? While it is true the instructor here does talk quite a bit, you can see (hear) the excitement in his voice - and that’s a good thing. I was a bit hasty in my initial review and as life has interrupted my ability to concentrate on any marketing for some time, I'm just getting back into this course. Perseverance and patience and you will get something from this course. As an author I don't need (at least I don't think so at present) to know all the different marketing techniques, so I tend to cherry-pick that’s OK, I'm not a complete novice when it comes to Facebook adv. but Thomas Moravek knows his way around FB ads like I know my way around a suspense introduction to a horror story. Recommend it." Craig McDonough

"Yes. Very useful course. I am new to SEO, so it's really helped me go from "what is SEO" to knowing all the different strategies to make it successful. I'm excited to learn more about what the course has to offer in upcoming chapters." Hemani Bhardwaj
"Very good lecturer who takes his time to explain everything in a calm and relaxed manner." Nicole

I am really wowed that there has been a huge lecture dedicated for each & single SEO topic. Thanks." Santhoshninja
"It was a good match for me. Excellent course." Kochadai

Enrol in Ultimate SEO, Social Media & Digital Marketing MASTERY now and SUPERCHARGE your digital marketing skills, boost your sales or land that highly paid dream job.
This course is a tried and tested strategical guide that I promise will ROCKET-FUEL your Digital Marketing skills.
Who will my course benefit?
Feel overwhelmed by all the information out there and need help understanding what SEO, Social Media, Video Creation, & Digital Marketing Strategies that actually work?
Would you like to always know what actions will be profitable when it comes to your SEO, Social Media, Video Creation, & Digital Marketing?
Maybe you don't know where to begin with SEO, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Video Marketing, Video Creation & YouTube SEO or Local SEO?
Want to diversify into a digital marketing-based career but need to get a good grounding in the skills required first?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, you'll find my comprehensive course will help greatly. It takes you through ALL the steps necessary to become a highly effective Digital Marketing MASTER, teaching you tested and proven techniques you can start using immediately to make your advertising budget more cost-effective, and expand your CUSTOMER REACH.
My new video creation update, included free as part of this course, means you'll now have even more knowledge at your fingertips. With 84% of marketers ranking video production skills as crucial when hiring, you'll want to learn how to do this right.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Even if you're a complete beginner, my course teaches you everything you need to know to make Facebook Marketing, Facebook, Instagram and Messenger Ads work for you. YOU GET:

✔ Complete walkthrough guide to Facebook Marketing & Advertising
✔ Master guide to professional Video Creation for FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE - with input from experienced Video Producer who has created ads for Pepsi, Nike, Adidas, and multiple other big-name brands
✔ Guide to Facebook 3 new score relevancy metrics - quality ranking, engagement rate ranking, conversion rate ranking
✔ Easy and quick Facebook business page optimization
✔ Facebook competition analysis to give you an edge over your rivals
✔ Guide to creating Facebook posts that get MAXIMUM engagement
✔ Guide to MASTERING Facebook messenger ads that get clients instantly
✔ Learning resources that help you use Facebook jobs to benefit your business
✔ MASTER Facebook pixel guide (including Events)
✔ Facebook remarketing strategies to make your budget go much further
✔ Facebook lookalike audiences guide to help expand your reach
✔ Blueprint to quickly create targeted Facebook local ads
✔ Blueprint to create TARGETED Facebook lead generation ads that bring the RIGHT kind of traffic
✔ Blueprint to create Facebook traffic ads that bring you PAYING CUSTOMERS
✔ Facebook keywords research guide
✔ Facebook business analytics guide to help you build sustainable growth and make smarter improvements
✔ Guide to using Facebook local ads with Google local ads for MAX RESULTS
✔ Walk through on constructing magnetic Facebook ENGAGEMENT ads that effortlessly attract interest
✔ Powerful Facebook video ads TECHNIQUES that attract a viral following
✔ Professional looking Facebook video creation TUITION
✔ Guide to making Facebook video polls that boost engagement
✔ Blueprint to making Facebook reach ads that unlock new market sectors
✔ Facebook blueprints to give you the highest quality rating
✔ Facebook blueprints to boost brand new business pages
✔ Facebook blueprints for effective Real Estate marketing
✔ MASTER Facebook Messenger Ads (including Lead Forms & Retargeting)
✔ Strategies to DRASTICALLY BOOST your Facebook quality ranking
✔ Tips to MASSIVELY IMPROVE your Facebook engagement ranking
✔ Guide to the Facebook Conversion rate rating and how to boost it
✔ Blueprint to creating Facebook polls that boost engagement
✔ MASTER GUIDE to effective Facebook content creation
✔ Facebook conversion ads blueprints that will BOOST YOUR SALES
✔ Walkthrough on how to use Facebook advanced pixel settings with Events
✔ MASTER GUIDE to Facebook catalogue feeds and sales
✔ Blueprints to create Facebook & Instagram & Messenger dynamic ads that work 24/7 for your brand
✔ Guide to smart Facebook retargeting
✔ Facebook BEST practices Guide
✔ Savvy Facebook personas tips and marketing tricks
✔ Facebook advanced targeting guide
✔ Complete guide to Facebook ads manager
✔ Complete guide to Facebook business manager
✔ Walkthrough on using Facebook Creative Hub
✔ Guide to using Facebook insights to target and make valuable tweaks that GROW YOUR AUDIENCE!
✔ How to use Facebook search to GET SEEN
✔ Guide to Facebook canvas
✔ Guide to using Google Analytics to boost your Facebook ads
✔ Facebook & Instagram marketing trends
✔ Facebook To-Do lists for Dynamic Ads and Lead Ads
✔ And so much more!
Wait, there's even more! Not only will you get all my expert Facebook Ads knowledge, you'll also receive 13 POWERFUL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGIES:
✔ Cutting Edge Social Media Strategy to Master Viral Video Content Creation
✔ KEY Social Media Marketing Trends - CONSTANTLY UPDATED
✔ Social Media Essentials Guide to building MAGNETIC content
✔ Why you should THINK SOCIAL FIRST on Social Media - How a Traditional Marketing Mindset may be holding you back
✔ Facebook vs. Instagram – KEY Advertising differences & Best practice STRATEGY
✔ Strategical Guide to Decreasing Facebook Ads Costs using your Facebook Relevance Score
✔ My winning Internet Efficiency Award Facebook Strategy – REAL CASE STUDIES with Score Relevancy 10
✔ My Super-Fast PROVEN Instagram TURBO-BOOSTER
✔ SEO & Social Media Marketing Optimization - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
✔ Insider Social Media Keywords Research to help you WIN at Social Media Search
✔ Super-hacks for Positive Reputation Management
✔ Super-hacks to unlock the full power of Google my Business
✔ Easy Walkthroughs made for total Social Media Beginners available throughout the whole course
Did you know that on Social Media video content gets shared 1200% more than any other type of content? And did you also know that video makes you 53 times more likely to achieve a front-page Google search result?
MASTERING VIDEO MARKETING is critical to your success as a Digital Marketer. Including video on your landing page has been proven to increase conversions by 80%.
Video content has the power to massively boost your brand, that's why I've updated this latest version of my course with a Master guide to professional Video Creation for FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE. This is exclusive, high-level content with input from an industry insider who has created ads for Pepsi, Nike, Adidas, and many other household names.
Learn techniques that will TURBO-CHARGE YOUR VIRAL VIDEO CONTENT MAKING SKILLS this 2021 and experience an explosion of growth, new followers, sales and sign ups.
Included in this invaluable guide are easy explainers and walkthroughs that help you:

✔ CREATE professional looking video content with VIRAL potential
✔ LEARN tips, tricks, and insider video marketing and production secrets
✔ KEEP your videos smooth and clear sounding with DJI Osmo
✔ CREATE magnificient videos with DJI Drone
✔ DISCOVER how to edit videos like an expert with Adobe Premier Pro
✔ OPTIMISE your Video SEO to achieve top search results so you GET FOUND
✔ FREE! Royalty music & LUTS you can use with your creations
✔ MARKET your video content effectively and achieve a huge audience and high number of shares, views, likes and click-throughs
✔ GET all of this and create VIRAL VIDEO using only the power of your smartphone!!!
PLUS, I'm also giving an EXCLUSIVE VIDEO CREATION BONUS away with this course to enhance your video production – The invaluable OFFEO video package.
With it you'll be able to easily:
✔ CREATE impressive and professional videos for social media in just a few clicks
There's even more. When you enrol you'll also get:
✔ 100 premium cinematic particle footages
✔ Spectra 4K light leaks that will add impressive effects to your visual content
✔ 5 Royal Music Themes
✔ 600 High Quality icons
✔ 247 POWER WORDS you can incorporate in your copy to boost conversions
✔ 392 CLICKBAIT headlines to increase your conversions
✔ Complete guide to easy and PRO-LOOKING WORDPRESS website creation
My Digital Marketing Mastery Course will help you become expert at both traditional SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) using Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc… AND Social Media and Video Content Optimisation.
Enrol in my course and you'll learn ESSENTIAL Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, Instagram #, Instagram Stories, YouTube, LinkedIn, techniques, PLUS SEO STRATEGIES THAT WILL GET YOU SEEN including:

✔ SEO Fundamentals MASTER GUIDE
✔ SEO Strategies that get you FOUND!
✔ SECRET SEO & Social Media optimisation strategy TO MAX TRAFFIC
✔ SEO Key factors and Tools that will give you an edge
✔ SEO Analytics guide - so you can make smart tweaks to expand your reach
✔ SEO Keywords research KEY INSIGHT
✔ Efficient SEO Keywords organisation technique
✔ SEO Content organisation & optimisation Guide
✔ PERSUASIVE SEO Copywriting Techniques
✔ SWIFT SEO UX optimisation strategy
✔ SEO WordPress Yoast configuration & optimisation - EASY WALKTHROUGH
✔ INVALUABLE SEO Google search console info
✔ HANDY GUIDE to SEO Website speed optimisation
✔ SEO On-page guide
✔ SEO Images information you can use to GET SEEN
✔ SEO WordPress security walkthrough
✔ Resources to MASTER SEO Rich Snippets
✔ Smarter SEO Wikipedia link building
✔ POWERFUL SEO YouTube link building
✔ FAST SEO Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn link building techniques
✔ SEO 300 bloggers outreach technique
✔ Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide
✔ The most powerful SEO Link building strategy
✔ SEO for Local business and Google my business (Google maps)
✔ Video SEO and YouTube SEO WINNING TECHNIQUES
When you enrol, you also get:
✔ COURSE MATERIALS AND TUITION Worth AT LEAST $2700
✔ XLS / ODS To-Do lists to help you get organised and complete your goals
✔ Lifetime access
✔ Lifetime updates
✔ Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section
✔ Handy PDF jam packed with useful and FREE EXTRA RESOURCES that you can download
✔ Udemy certificate of completion - ready for download
✔ 30-day money back guarantee
What are you waiting for? There are multiple profit streams with your name on!
I can't wait to welcome you on board as my newest student because I know you're going to find what I've discovered invaluable. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but after I teach you how to do things right, you won't have to!
I've set my course at a fair, low-cost price point, considering the level of expertise I possess and the effort spent compiling the course content. I promise you, if your goal is to broaden your digital marketing skill set with powerful and effective strategies that work, this course will change your life.
Don't just sit and let life pass you by, for one small investment you can ENROL RIGHT NOW and join thousands of my satisfied students. Get the knowledge you need to expand your skills, and effectively market your business in today's fast-paced digital business environment. Update your skillset with the latest video production and editing techniques so you can stay relevant as video dominates the content game. Now you can get a piece of the fastest growing content medium and gain the edge over all your competitors.
My easy-to-understand, quick-learning course will help you to build sustainable growth, without throwing your money away on useless ads that don't work for you. Get the knowledge you need to unlock digital profits and tap into new income streams, upgrade your quality of life, and AFFORD THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT.
I look forward to welcoming you on board as my newest student,
Yours
Ing. Tomas Moravek

The Ultimate SEO, Social Media and Digital Marketing Training | Udemy