Learning SOLIDWORKS : For Students, Engineers, and Designers
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 51 downloadable resources
What you'll learn
- The students will learn the basic tools of Solidworks. Also they will get a thorough knowledge of Sketch, Part, Assembly, and Surface environments of Solidworks.
- This course starts teaching you from scratch so there are no prerequisites.
SOLIDWORKS is a very productive 3D CAD software tool. It helps to design various products and services, testing them in very cost effective way like Model and prototype testing as you learned earlier in engineering degree class.
The Solidworks have wide range of applications in industries such as
- Heavy Equipment
- Consumer products
- Mold & Tools design
- Sheet metal work
- Process Plant
- Energy conservation
- Medical tools
- Product design and other engineering services.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Engineers, Diploma Holders, CAD Designers, and Product Engineers.