Due to a problem with our cache system, when you finish paying, you have to wait a few minutes for the cache system to refresh and automatically record the file data for you.

If the problem is still not resolved, please contact me. I will solve your problem manually.
I use GMT +7 time zone. Please give me maximum 12 hours. Please give me the opportunity to assist you.
Best regards

Udemy How to Install Ubuntu Linux on a Virtual Machine

theme5s

Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018
Learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine with custom partitioning
What you'll learn
  • How to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine and also do custom partitioning
  • How to install Ubuntu Linux on virtual machine for learning/testing purposes
  • How to create custom partitions for Linux installation
  • For Linux students who want to install Linux on their windows or mac OS
  • For beginners who want to learn and try out Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
  • If you want to install Linux, but not sure how, this course is for you

Requirements
  • You need a computer/pc/laptop
  • You need to be able to download some files
  • You need access to install new software on your computer
  • Beginner level, but some technical or IT knowledge will help
  • An interest in Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux

Description
Perfect for Beginners/Students but also useful for advanced users.
You don't need to install Linux on your physical machine to try it out. You can safely install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine without any risks, and learn & test that way.
You will learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine, using Oracle VirtualBox.
The course covers how to install Ubuntu Linux, how to create custom partitions for the installation, and there is a brief overview at the end of how to setup your Desktop environment post-installation.
The installation of Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine is almost exactly the same as on a physical harddisk/pc, therefore this course can be used to help you install Linux on your physical harddisk/pc/laptop.
Please don't forget to rate my course, and you're welcome to send me any questions too. I will be happy to answer them.
Who this course is for:
  • Linux beginners
  • Students of computer science, or any other IT courses
  • junior or beginner devops, sysops, aws
  • devops or sysops or aws students
  • IT students
  • computer studies students
  • junior programmers
  • junior developers
  • junior data scientists
  • junior python developers
  • python students
  • programming students
  • virtualization students
  • people who are interested in Linux
  • people who don't know how to install Linux
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/quick-guide-on-installing-ubuntu-linux-beginner-to-advanced/?couponCode=EC1A600C9920D42A32F6

New resources

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks