- Show a label in the opening hours after the current day stating if the location is opened. This can be turned on in the widget or by using a this filter:
- Bug fixes:
- Prevent days from selecting themselves in the opening hours widget.
- When a different shipping address is selected, the local store pickup option will disappear
- API key settings for lat/long calculation are now more clarified and state that an API key first needs to be set before automatic calculation of lat/long can be done.
- Bug fixes:
- To prevent cached shipping results to be shown, WooCommerce’s shipping method transients are now cleared when the local store pickup options are saved.
- This version introduces two new Gutenberg blocks to work with:
- The opening hours block
- The store locator block
- Blocks are now categorized under ‘Yoast Structured Data Blocks’
- Bug fixes:
- Fix a missing line break in the 2nd address line.
- Fix a bug that caused dimension for the store locator map not to work.
- Fix a typo in the custom permalinks description on the settings page.
- Fixed a bug that caused password protected locations to show up.
- Changed the unique identifier in the JSON-LD output to prevent conflicts with the breadcrumbs
- Fixed a undefined variable in localization data.
9.2 (release: 2018-11-20):
9.1 (release: 2018-11-06):
- The wp-seo-local-frontend.js file was included in the footer of every admin page. It is now only included when it’s needed.
- Prevent unnecessary geocoding calls.
- Yoast SEO: Local SEO for WooCommerce has been integrated into Local SEO.
- You can use your Yoast SEO Local locations as pickup store in your WooCommerce shop.
- Adds a screen in the WooCommerce section which shows you an actual overview of the orders which should be delivered at your pickup store(s).
- Configure a pick up location as tax address.
- If you had a Local SEO for WooCommerce license, this has been converted into a Local SEO license.
- Read more about it in this KB article: https://yoa.st/local-woo-local.
- Fixed a bug that caused the 2nd address line no to be outputted in the .kml file.
- Fixed a bug that caused the business logo’s not to show up when showing all location addresses.
- Show the location category taxonomy in the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Added description to clarify the used of the business image in the Yoast SEO: Local settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom classes not to be added to the address- and map-block output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a business logo from being shown in the address shortcode and block.
- [wpseo_map id="all"] and [wpseo_address id="all"] now actually show all locations instead of a maximum of 10.
8.4 (release: 2018-10-09):
8.3 (release: 2018-09-25):
- Fixed a bug that caused the Yoast SEO: Local enhanced search not to work.
- Fixed a bug that made the message that a location is open 24/7 not show up.
- The enhanced search can now be enabled / disabled from the settings page.
- Change the json-ld output to better reflect the desired output for schema.org for opening hours for 24h and 24/7 opening times.
- Fixed a bug where opening hours were not correctly shown in the header for Facebook Open Graph.
- Added Slovenian translation for the plugin.
- Diverse code quality improvements.
7.9.1 (release: 2018-08-07):
7.9 (release: 2018-07-24):
- Prevent double output of JSON-LD structured data when using opening hours in address shortcode.
- Add option for 24/7 and 24 hour opening hours
- Add phone/phone2/fax options to single map
- Add height/width/zoom options to store locator map
- Disabled route planner option in shortcode settings for single map when multiple locations are selected
- Bumped YoastSEO.js to 1.35.5
- Fix invalid XML sitemap output by escaping URLs.
- Changed UI for permalinks and labels on the general settings page to be more user friendly.
- Better aligned labels for input fields on the general settings page to make it clearer what field they belong to.
- Improved code quality.
- Improved code security.
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.