11.7 (release: 2019-07-23):
11.6 (release: 2019-07-09):
- UX / UI:
- Relabeled payment accepted to payment methods accepted.
- Add description to define the purpose of AreaServed.
- Changed price range to price indication.
- Fixed a bug that caused the switch between 12h and 24h notation not to work correctly.
- Business type help icon wasn’t working. It is now.
- Removed x-robots-tag from locations.kml to prevent a notification in Google Search Console stating that locations.kml can not be indexed.
- Added explanation to open and closed labels.
- Changed label from default country to primary country to better explain it’s purpose.
- Added help texts to business type.
- Removed company name and logo from Yoast SEO: Local general settings. These can now be found under the Yoast SEO settings.
11.4 (release: 2019-06-12):
- Add inputs for paymentAccepted and currenciesAccepted and output them for Local Businesses in the json+ld schema.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the route planner not so show up when using the wpseo_map shortcode.
- Clarified the explanation for the multiple locations setting on the settings page.
11.3 (release: 2019-05-28):
- Use the first opening and last closing time in the JSON+LD schema output.
- Changed the opening hours time format in the JSON+LD output to 24 hours notation.
- Consistent opening hours are now consolidated in the JSON+LD output.
11.2 (release: 2019-05-15):
- Added Select2 to business type fields.
- Added a better description for the general settings to better explain what the settings mean.
- Add a more logic and generic way to select the price range. There are now 5 options varying between $ and $$$$$ to indicate the price range of a business.
- Updated the WooCommerce template files to correspond with the most recent WooCommerce native files.
- Updated Select2 version to 4.0.7
11.1 (release: 2019-04-30):
- Updates the list of business types for structured data output. Users can now select all organisation types in stead of just Local businesses
- Bug fixes:
- Catches a fatal error that occurs in the Opening Hours block and widget when the Time Zone for a location is invalid.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes a fatal error that would be thrown when using the ‘open now’ functionality in the opening hours block or widget.
- The location select on the WooCommerce checkout page was breaking out of it’s container. We fixed that.
- All Facebook Open Graph meta tags are removed, since they are no longer used.
10.1 (release: 2019-04-02):
10.0.1 (release: 2019-03-13):
- Users can now choose per location whether the time format in which opening hours will be displayed should be 12 or 24 hours notation. If the option is not set, there is a fallback to the default, stored under options.
- Bug fix:
- Fixes fatal error in the opening hours widget.
- Show a label in the opening hours after the current day stating if the location is opened. This can be turned on in the widget or by using a this filter:
- Bug fixes:
- Prevent days from selecting themselves in the opening hours widget.
- When a different shipping address is selected, the local store pickup option will disappear
- API key settings for lat/long calculation are now more clarified and state that an API key first needs to be set before automatic calculation of lat/long can be done.
- Bug fixes:
- To prevent cached shipping results to be shown, WooCommerce’s shipping method transients are now cleared when the local store pickup options are saved.
- This version introduces two new Gutenberg blocks to work with:
- The opening hours block
- The store locator block
- Blocks are now categorized under ‘Yoast Structured Data Blocks’
- Bug fixes:
- Fix a missing line break in the 2nd address line.
- Fix a bug that caused dimension for the store locator map not to work.
- Fix a typo in the custom permalinks description on the settings page.
- Fixed a bug that caused password protected locations to show up.
- Changed the unique identifier in the JSON-LD output to prevent conflicts with the breadcrumbs
- Fixed a undefined variable in localization data.
9.2 (release: 2018-11-20):
9.1 (release: 2018-11-06):
- The wp-seo-local-frontend.js file was included in the footer of every admin page. It is now only included when it’s needed.
- Prevent unnecessary geocoding calls.
- Yoast SEO: Local SEO for WooCommerce has been integrated into Local SEO.
- You can use your Yoast SEO Local locations as pickup store in your WooCommerce shop.
- Adds a screen in the WooCommerce section which shows you an actual overview of the orders which should be delivered at your pickup store(s).
- Configure a pick up location as tax address.
- If you had a Local SEO for WooCommerce license, this has been converted into a Local SEO license.
- Read more about it in this KB article: https://yoa.st/local-woo-local.
- Fixed a bug that caused the 2nd address line no to be outputted in the .kml file.
- Fixed a bug that caused the business logo’s not to show up when showing all location addresses.
- Show the location category taxonomy in the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Added description to clarify the used of the business image in the Yoast SEO: Local settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom classes not to be added to the address- and map-block output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a business logo from being shown in the address shortcode and block.
- [wpseo_map id="all"] and [wpseo_address id="all"] now actually show all locations instead of a maximum of 10.
8.4 (release: 2018-10-09):
8.3 (release: 2018-09-25):
- Fixed a bug that caused the Yoast SEO: Local enhanced search not to work.
- Fixed a bug that made the message that a location is open 24/7 not show up.
- The enhanced search can now be enabled / disabled from the settings page.
- Change the json-ld output to better reflect the desired output for schema.org for opening hours for 24h and 24/7 opening times.
- Fixed a bug where opening hours were not correctly shown in the header for Facebook Open Graph.
- Added Slovenian translation for the plugin.
- Diverse code quality improvements.