Download Yoast Local SEO Premium for WordPress by Yoast 15.115.1
October 31, 2023
- Introduces a new way of retrieving translations by utilizing the TranslationPress service. Instead of shipping all translations with every release, translations will now be loaded on a per-install basis, tailored to the user's setup. This leads to smaller plugin releases and less bloat on the user's server.
- Fixes a bug where address shortcode would not be recognized by Local schema assessment when the shortcode was added in Classic editor.
- Fixes a bug where the organization logo would be used as the default location logo when all locations are part of the same business.
- Bumps the minimum required Free version to 21.5.
- Introduces the option to use the composer/installers v2 when this package would be required via [WP]Packagist.
- Sets the minimum supported WordPress version to 6.2.
- Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 6.4.
15.0May 23, 2023
- Security: Adds sanitization to wpseo_local_show_map method.
- Sets the minimum required Yoast SEO version to 20.8.
- Sets the minimum supported WordPress version to 6.1.
14.9April 11, 2023
- Fixes a bug where location name and URL would not be correctly escaped when displaying a map block in the frontend.
- Fixes a bug where the settings would be displayed with the wrong style when using Yoast SEO 20.3+.
- Drops compatibility with PHP 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1.
- Removes the Transport page from the deprecated WooCommerce integration.
- Sets the minimum required Yoast SEO version to 20.5
- Sets the WordPress "tested up to" version to 6.2.
- Fixes security issues.
Download Local SEO for WordPress plugin by Yoast 14.8
- Fixes a bug where a deprecation warning would be thrown when clustering locations in Google Maps.
- Fixes a bug where a console error would be thrown because of the Google Maps API requiring a callback.
- Adds a deprecation notice for "Local store pickup" in all pages and a warning before enabling it, because WooCommerce will offer a Local Pickup option natively since version 7.4.
- Fixes some links and their copy following the release of the new settings UI in Yoast SEO.
- Sets the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 20.1.
- Sets the minimum supported WordPress version to 6.0.
Download Yoast Local SEO 14.7
Fixes a bug where location-specific assessments would also appear under the Readability analysis tab when the Cornerstone content toggle would be switched on.
- Bumps the Yoast SEO minimum required version to 19.10.
- Ensures compatibility with the High Performance Order Storage feature in WooCommerce 7.1+.
- Sets the WordPress “tested up to” version to 6.1.
- Disables URL assessments for locations for Japanese because slugs are frequently written in Latin characters, rather than in Japanese characters.
- Sets the minimum required Yoast SEO version to 18.0.
- Sets the WordPress tested up to version to 5.9.
- The plugin will no longer block installation on PHP 8.0+ when installed via Composer.
August 26th, 2021
- Fixes a bug where the Article type and Page type dropdowns in the Schema tab of the Yoast SEO sidebar in the Elementor editor would show the post type as None when editing a Location, instead of the plural label as set in the Local SEO settings.
July 13th, 2021
- Adds key/value pairs of all Local SEO meta tags to our REST API.
- Introduces a fallback when a primary location was set and is removed: it now falls back to a single location when only one location is left.
- Fixes a bug where the current location could be selected in the “Copy data from another location” dropdown.
- Fixes a bug where Local SEO would show non-functioning buttons in the text editor in Elementor.
- Replaces all references to the Yoast Knowledge Base by references to the Yoast help center.
- Sets the minimum required WordPress SEO version to 16.7.
- Introduces shared properties for businesses with multiple locations. With shared properties, you can fill out business information and opening hours that apply to multiple locations.
- Introduces an option to select a primary location. This will be reflected in the Schema output.
- Renames the ‘Checkout text’ field title to ‘Thank you text’ because the text will be shown on the Thank you page.
- Improves the image upload functionality in the metabox on the Locations Post type.
- Adds an alert to the Opening hours tab in the metabox when the opening hours are hidden because of the corresponding global setting.
- Adds an admin notice when the company name or logo isn’t set.
- Adds an alert to the business settings or metabox when the zipcode or country is not set.
- Fixes a bug where the forms inside the Map, Address, Opening hours and Store locator shortcode modals were not shown in their entirety without scrolling, even though there was enough space in the modal.
- Fixes a bug where list styling was applied to Local pickup options in the cart.
- Fixes a bug where the radio button for Local pickup in the checkout would be styled incorrectly.
- Fixes a bug where the widget form would allow the default search radius for the Storelocator Form Widget to be set to 0, which would then automatically reset to the default radius of 10.
- Improves security by improving input validation and output escaping in the Show Address widget.
13.7 (release: 2020-10-27):
- Disables Local SEO in the Elementor editor as compatibility for Local SEO has not been implemented yet.
13.6 (release: 2020-09-29):
- Improves security by improving input validation and output escaping in the opening hours widget.
- Added the address to the output of the local pickup option in WooCommerce.
- Move Local Blocks to their own category.
- Remove redundant version parameters from the asset URLs.
- Improved the preview with real address data when available.
- Bug fixes:
- Show correct permalink structure when there is a prefix to the %post_name%.
- Fixes a bug where “google is not defined” error was thrown in the console when not using a map in the Store Locator.
- Fixes a bug where no plugin icon and compatibility data would be displayed on the plugins update screen.
13.5 (release: 2020-08-18):
- Added block previews for WordPress 5.5.
- Bug fixes:
- Changed ambiguous toggle values.
- Fixed wrongfully aligned input fields for the map block.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be thrown on the post edit screen when the single location setting was enabled
- Fixes a bug where a nested array would be output as the organization schema’s type when the wpseo_schema_organization filter was used to return an array of types.
- Several changes and updates to the code base to make it more secure.
- Enables tracking when activating Yoast SEO: Local. Previously tracking was always on. It can now be disabled in the configuration wizard.
- Removed an old reference to Yoast SEO: Local for WooCommerce
13.4 (release: 2020-07-21):
13.3.1 (release: 2020-07-13):
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Hide opening hours option” toggle in “Opening hours” settings tab to sometimes show incorrect forms.
- Fixed an issue where the default organization logo would not be used in local business schema when a specific location logo is not defined.
- The checkout text set in WooCommerce settings now shows when expected.
- The Store Locator now accurately limits the maximum number of results based on the parameters set.
- Fixed a bug where SEO analysis would incorrectly display a warning for the URL when a location’s business information contains a city of which the name contains special characters.
- Fixed a bug that could cause browser freezes when clicking opening hour time format toggles.
13.3 (release: 2020-06-23):
- Bug fix:
13.2 (release: 2020-06-09):
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes a bug where a WooCommerce checkout script would unnecessarily load on pages other than cart and checkout.
- Fixes a typo in Business Info settings.
- When searching with the store locator the category filter now works as expected.
- Remove code elements from tooltips to make them like the default WooCommerce tooltips.
13.1 (release: 2020-05-13):
- The location post type is now filterable using wpseo_local_post_type.
- Removed the name property from organization list.
- Several code quality improvements.
13.0 (release: 2020-04-28):
- Fixed a bug that caused selected shipping methods to disappear when selecting ‘ship to other address’.
- Fixed a bug that caused the .csv importer to get stuck in an infinite loop.
- Updated the minimum required version of Yoast SEO to 14.0.
- Use the new Indexables architecture for geo presenters and schema output.
12.9 (release: 2020-03-31):
12.8.1 (release: 2020-03-18):
- Fixed a bug that caused a single location not to show up in the local store pickup at a WooCommerce shopping basket or checkout page.
- Fixed a bug that caused a map not to show up when centering on all locations.
- Fixed a bug that caused a stand alone store locator widget not to return any results.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘open now’ functionality to not work when using multiple opening hours.
12.8 (release: 2020-03-17):
- Fixed a bug that caused the enhanced search to always be on, disregarding the actual setting.
- Removed the table sorter script that threw a console error on the sitemap.xml pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused possible undefined index on widget titles.