hotfix ( updated 04-26-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused legacy padding values of "0" to be ignored as null values on the front end due to a logic error in the php validation method.
version 3.2 ( updated 04-26-2018 )
- Arrow keys can now be used to adjust numerical values in the Visual Builder.
- Added new up/down buttons to numerical inputs that can be used to make precise value adjustments.
- Added the ability to link module spacing values together.
- Improved the color option interface in the Visual Builder.
- Modules added in the Visual Builder will now contain a minimal amount of pre-filled content, allowing the module to be fully rendered on the page automatically.
- Added an option to the Visual Builder interface settings to disable the above mentioned pre-filled content.
- Added new gesture based interface to numerical spacing options that allow valued to be adjusted using a smooth sliding motion.
- Added option clarification text to various media inputs.
- Greatly improved the gallery management interface in the Visual Builder. You can now add, remove and re-arrange images in the Visual Builder without entering the media library.
- Media inputs will now render live previews of videos and images in the Visual Builder settings modal.
- Added browser spell check to the Visual Builder settings modal and in the inline editor.
- Fixed various reset and responsive input behaviors on range and margin inputs in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed TinyMCE bug that preventing scrolling in some situations.
- Fixed incorrect styling of the inline editor text color option.
- Fixed hover artifact on fullwidth header when using parallax background when Click/Grid mode is active.
- Fixed tooltip modal remaining open when builder settings modal button was clicked.
- Fixed pricing table module having incorrect default body font size.
- Fixed a bug that caused spacing changes to occur when hovering over the testimonial module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed modules not being saved correctly when they were a child of a global row inside a specialty section.
- Fixed an email optin module error that occurred when fetching a list or removing an account in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blog module to remain visible after it was disabled.
- Fixed incorrect default content alignment in Visual Builder post slider module.
- Fixed issue where there was missing whitespace in author bylines in the fullwidth post title module.
- Fixed incorrect percentage font style implementation on bar counter module.
- Fixed issues with custom options rendering in Backend Builder.
- Fixes an issue where the section divider color would not reset properly in the Backend Builder.
- Fixed duplicate backface-visibility:hidden rules that were printed in some cases.
- Fixed input & textarea being unable to be selected which prevented focus input from being evaluated.
- Fixed iOS detection when page is being viewed on a mobile browser or an in-app browser, which caused some elements to disappear when browser Divi sites via apps like Facebook.
- Fixed double opt-in bug when adding new subscribers to a Mailster list.
- Fixed a bug that caused shop module pagination to malfunction.
- Fixed a bug that caused code in some code modules to break the Divi Builder.
version 3.0.106 ( updated 03-06-2018 )
- Disabled modal snap to top shortcut until further notice.
- Fixed Optin Module Success message not being applied custom CSS.
- Fixed a bug when slider's navigation dots didn't change the active color according to Slider Controls Color setting.
- Fixed password protected posts/pages sometimes not using custom styles.
- Fixed contact form module's conditional logic not working properly in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Font Uploader from showing updated custom font list after upload/delete.
- Fixed a warning that could be shown in console after removing a Code Module.
- Fixed the issue when dependent settings has been hidden within Backend Builder in some cases.
- Fixed a warning that could be shown in console loading a page with lot of sections in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed page settings custom CSS which is overwritten by theme customizer's styling.
- Fixed a Warning sometimes showing in console when using settings search.
- Fixed a bug that caused px value to be added to the button text size option on frontend.
- Fixed the non-working color picker for Underline/Strikethrough color in Backend Builder
- Made drag padding smoother when using percentage units.
- Improve how Elegant Themes account credentials are stored/retrieved on multisite installations.
- Fixed "Blurb Title" Custom CSS selector in Blurb Module.
- Added missing border options for the image within Gallery Module.
- Fixed Pricing Table items live preview in Visual Builder when adding new item
- Fixes the blurb clock icon so it is not cropped in some browsers in OSX 10.13.
- Fixed module shortcuts in grid mode.
- Fixed a bug where drag-padding rows would be laggy.
- Fixed the issue where top and bottom radii of Slider Text Overlay become different in some cases.
- Fixed PHP Notice in Pricing Tables in some cases.
- Fixed Fullwidth Menu Module visual appearance when Rounded Corners setting is applied.
- Fixed video controls used in slider modules from appearing lower in the Visual Builder.
- Fixes an error that could happen when deleting a section with the Modal open.
- Fix an issue in the regular Divi Builder that caused layout imports to fail when using the latest versions of Safari and other WebKit-based browsers.
- Fixed a case where editing Code content could result in losing the HTML markup.
- Improved video background autoplay handling in some web browsers.
version 3.0.105 ( updated 02-17-2018 )
- Added compatibility for the latest Google Maps API version and fixed a bug that caused the Visual Builder to crash when a Map Module was added and also resulted in invalid API key errors due to mismatches in API keys and API versions.
version 3.0.104 ( version skipped for product version consistency )
version 3.0.103 ( updated 02-16-2018 )
- Fixed incompatibility with the latest Google Maps API that caused the Visual Builder to freeze when a map module was added to the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Extra Theme Options to malfunction.
version 3.0.102 ( updated 02-15-2018 )
- Greatly enhanced the code editing experience for Custom CSS and Custom Code in the Visual Builder and the Divi Theme Options.
- Fixed a compatibility issues with WooCommerce v3.3.0 that prevented Divi Builder pages from working on Shop Pages.
- Fixed a bug where applying a box shadow to a Section would block Custom CSS rules from being applied.
- Fixed a bug in Visual Builder that sometimes caused keyboard commands to redirect to an invalid URL when editing saved Divi Library layouts.
- Make replacing the current content optional when loading a layout from the Divi Library if the current page contains at least one module.
- Fixed a bug that caused px values to be changed to x by mistake, which broke some front end styles after saving in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed an IE11 display bug where logo images in the Fullwidth Header module were misaligned.
- Removed unneeded justify option on Fullwidth Header's Text & Logo Orientation field.
- Fixed code module textarea vertical scrolling.
- Improved generation of CSS Filters for Fullwidth Header module.
version 3.0.101 ( updated 02-8-2018 )
- Added new Shape Divider options to sections.
- Fixed Shop module pagination with Woocommerce 3.3
version 3.0.100 ( updated 02-1-2018 )
- Fixed Core :: Data_Utils :: Possible usort() warning that occurred in some situations when loading the Visual Builder.
- Updated saved layout wording in the Backend Builder to match the Visual Builder.
- Fixed some inconsistent styling with the modal close icon in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused layout pack thumbnails to be unclickable in Edge in some situations based on mouse movement during page load.
- Fixed an error that occurred when loading layouts using Safari.
- Fixed "Error Unexpected char" error that prevented the Load Layout modal from working for some customers.
- Fixed an error that occurred when loading layouts in the Visual Builder on websites that force SSL over admin but use http on the website front end.
version 3.0.99 ( updated 01-31-2018 )
- Added 150+ brand new pre-made layouts to the Divi Builder.
- Improved the pre-made layouts experience, adding the ability to browse and import layouts directly onto the page.
- Added the ability to assign screenshots to items saved to the Divi Library to make them easier to identify.
- Fixed differences in Login and Email Optin modules appearance between frontend and Visual Builder.
- Fixes the issue when default module bottom margin was not applied to the Blog Module using grid layout on frontend.
- Fixed the issue when Gallery module disappeared while resizing a browser window.
- Fixed issue on RTL where the Two Buttons Modal's buttons were covering each other.
- Added "MapPress Easy Google Maps" plugin compatibility.
- Removed Show Inner Shadow option from Slider, FullWidth Slider, Post Slider and FullWidth Post Slider modules.
- Make the Color Picker rgb code visible.
- Fixed the issue when settings of Global Modules were changed unexpectedly in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when background videos stopped on mouse click.
- Fixed Visual Builder Full Width Header Image render.
- Added a notice that data will be cleared when split test is ended and saved and it can't be undone.
- Fixed Visual Builder modal toggles RTL view when Disable Translations is enabled.
- Added Play Video Outside Visible Window option to keep background video played when it leaves visible area of the window.
- Fixed the issue when internal links in Visual Builder has been opened within the same browser tab in case of plain URLs usage.
- Fixed preloader not appearing when pressing "Save & Exit" in the Edit Page / Exit Visual Builder modal.
- Removed incorrect justify option on Fullwidth Header's Text & Logo Orientation field.
- Fixed broken waypoint for element that appears at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed unwanted padding when Hide Navigation Until Scroll option on customizer is used in some cases.
- Fixed an issue affecting the rendering of Comments module form fields within Visual Builder.
- Fixed the issue with submenus overlap on touch devices.
- Fixed non-unique form field IDs in Login Module.
- Fixed Text Align button alignment when RTL is enabled.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent closing the settings modal after adding a Gallery module to a blank page.
- Fixed Rounded Corner reset button displaying on default values within Backend Builder.
- Updated the default color on Instagram icons in social media follow modules.
- Fixed disappearing logo on small screen when centered inline logo header layout is used.
- Fixed an issue when hidden nav doesn't appear as the page is scrolled due to empty first section.