Udemy Start your own online store now for FREE. (No monthly fees!)

theme5s

Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018
This great course shows you step by step how to avoid ALL setup fees & monthly fees for your zero budget online store

What you'll learn
  • how to easily start, build, launch and maintain your own online store with zero budget
  • how to easily start, build, launch and maintain your own online store with no money
  • how to easily start, build, launch and maintain your own online store without spending any money
  • this course shows you how to easily and quickly build your own online store for FREE. No monthly subscription. Free domain name. Free hosting. Free ecommerce store. ONLY facebook ads NOT free.
  • No money for your own online store? This course shows you how to launch your own online store with zero budget. And keep it that way, except for maybe spending money on facebook ads.
  • Shopify membership too expensive for you? This course shows you how to start your own ecommerce/online store with zero budget, without spending any money.
  • Shopify too expensive? Then this course is your solution.
  • Want to start your own online store but don't have enough money? This course solves your problem.
  • This course shows you how to start your own online store for FREE. Zero budget. No money required. 100% legit. Requires a little bit effort from your side though.
  • Learn how to self-host your own online ecommerce store for FREE, using WordPress and WooCommerce
  • Your laptop/pc + Windows + WAMP + WordPress + WooCommerce + fast internet = your own self-hosted online ecommerce store, for FREE. No money spent. Zero budget.
  • No budget for your own online ecommerce store? This course is your solution. Shows you how you can build and launch your own online store with a zero budget. You only need money for facebook ads, but you can still do free marketing on social media.
  • Start your own online ecommerce store for FREE and ONLY spend money on facebook ads, and nothing else. Yes it is definitely possible. All you need is your own web server, wordpress, and woocommerce. This course shows you how to do it!
  • windows, apache, mysql, php, wordpress, woocommerce, ssl/https, ecommerce, self-hosting
  • Can't afford your own online ecommerce store? This course solves your problem, guaranteed.
  • perfect for people who want to start their own dropshipping store for free with zero budget
Requirements
  • Technical/IT/Computer skills are not compulsory for this course, but strongly recommended.
  • computer/pc/desktop/laptop + windows + reliable/fast internet/wifi + wifi router
  • You NEED your own computer/laptop/pc, or access to someone else's computer, with their full permission. Better to use your own computer. No tablets. ONLY laptops/PCs/desktops, etc. Proper windows or linux server machine will be ideal, but not necessary.
  • Preferably your own internet at home. You NEED access to a router, your router preferably, so that you can add your computer's IP address to the router as a virtual server. Or get permission from the router owner if not your own router. Don't worry, it is one small change on the router. ZERO risk.
  • Disclaimer: This course is NOT easy for most people, but definitely totally worth it if you really want your own online store, but can't afford it.
  • This course only covers WINDOWS users. I will create another course for Linux users later. Maybe MacOS users too, later. This course shows you how to setup a windows web server.
  • Disclaimer: you might struggle with this course if you don't have any technical/IT/computer skills. Maybe ask someone to help you to understand my course then. Otherwise, message me on Udemy or my facebook page, I will be happy to help you.
  • People with good technical/IT/computer skills should cope well with this course. But you are still welcome to ask me for help if necessary.
  • This course shows you how to host your own online ecommerce store at home on your own computer/laptop/pc. If you DONT want to do that, then this course is not for you
  • The SSL/HTTPS Certificate installation lectures are very technical. These lectures are an OPTIONAL part of the full course, but you are strongly advised to install a valid SSL certificate for your online store.
  • This course is for people who are determined to have their own online ecommerce store, but cannot (yet) afford to pay shopify monthly fees.

Description
IMPORTANT NOTE:
eCommerce Platform used in this course: WooCommerce.
This great course applies to ALL types of Online Stores: eCommerce, Dropshipping, etc.
You do NOT need any money to start your own online store. You can avoid ALL setup fees and monthly fees.

How? See below.
Normally, people need to buy a .com domain name and pay for monthly hosting, etc.
I show you how to avoid all these fees by setting up a free domain name for your online store, and how to host your online store for free, with the self-hosting approach. With my method you only spend money on marketing, e.g. facebook ads.
Benefit? This will save you a lot of money and will make it possible for people who cannot afford the normal online store fees to start their own online stores.
NO setup fees or monthly fees! FREE hosting (self-hosting) + FREE domain name + FREE DDNS service.
This great course is ideal for people who don't have the money/budget to start their own online store. (shopify fees are high). I show you how to AVOID paying for a domain name and web hosting. Many people ask me about this. You don't need any money to set up your own online store. I show you how. You only pay for my course if you didn't get it free, and then you only pay for marketing if you decide to use facebook ads. That's it. No other setup or monthly fees, except for facebook ads.
Problem:
Thousands of people want to start their own online eCommerce stores but they cannot afford it, they don't have the funds/budget to pay for shopify monthly subscriptions, domain names, etc.
Solution:
This course makes it possible for people who do not have enough money/funds, to start their own online eCommerce stores.
The course shows you exactly how to create/set up and maintain your own online eCommerce store for FREE without spending ANY money whatsoever. Uses WordPress & WooCommerce to create a top quality online store that is ready to start making sales.
You will learn step by step how to set up the following on your own computer/laptop/desktop/pc, at home:
A free DDNS service for your free domain name, WAMP, SSL/HTTPS, WordPress & WooCommerce all set up together to self-host your online store.
Only spend money on facebook ads, nothing else. This course is perfect for the thousands of people who cannot afford the $29/month Shopify subscription fees. You can always upgrade to Shopify later once you start making lots of sales, if you really wanted to. Even then, WooCommerce is just as good as Shopify, so no need to ever change to Shopify. You can always eventually just upgrade to a VPS cloud hosting service and migrate your WooCommerce store there for highest performance.
Who this course is for:
  • people interested in ecommerce or shopify or having their own online stores.
  • people who are interested in starting their own online stores
  • people who don't know how to start their own online ecommerce stores
  • students who want to learn how to build and launch their own online ecommerce store
  • students and people who want to learn how to start/build their own online store with wordpress and woocommerce
  • beginner ecommerce developers
  • beginner ecommerce developers curious about wordpress and woocommerce
  • beginner ecommerce developers curious about self-hosting with WAMP or LAMP web servers
  • beginners interested in learning how to use WAMP to set up a windows web server for an online woocommerce store
  • people who want to start their own online ecommerce store without spending any money
  • people and students who want to start their own online ecommerce store but cannot afford shopify fees
  • people who want to know how to start an online ecommerce store with zero budget
  • people and students interested in using windows, apache, mysql, php, wordpress and woocommerce to start and self-host an online store
  • people and students looking for alternative solutions to shopify, to start an online store.
  • people and students who are interested in wordpress and woocommerce to start an online store
  • students who want to learn how to start an online ecommerce store with wordpress and woocommerce
  • beginners to wordpress and woocommerce
  • woocommerce beginners
  • beginner to advanced woocommerce developers
  • woocommerce developers interested in WAMP or LAMP web servers
  • ecommerce students
  • dropshipping students
  • people and students interested in dropshipping
  • people who want to start a dropshipping business
  • people who want to start a dropship business
  • dropshipping for beginners
  • people who are interested in self-hosting their dropshipping store
  • people and students who are interested in using woocommerce to create a dropshipping online store
  • people and students interested in using woocommerce to start a dropshipping business
  • for people who would like to learn how to start a dropship business for free with zero budget
  • for people and students who would like to learn how to start a dropshipping business for free with zero budget

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-create-an-online-store-with-no-budget-step-by-step/?couponCode=90AC87D0E68A8864F3F7