Learn PHP - For Beginners
Learn to create dynamic web applications using PHP
What you'll learn
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Global vs. Static Keywords
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Objects
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants
- PHP Conditional Statements & Operators
- PHP Loops, Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays
- PHP Superglobal Variables
- PHP Forms with Validation
- Basic Computer Skills
Students learn to integrate client-server communication into web pages to create dynamic functionality using PHP.
We start with the fundamentals, including PHP syntax and variable declaration. The course transitions into working with objects, arithmetic operators, conditional statements, loops, functions and arrays.
Students will also learn to utilize server side form validation techniques to maintain data integrity.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers that want to Learn PHP