theme5s

Administrative
Staff member
Administrator
Theme5s Lover
Trusted Uploader
Decoding Master
Jan 8, 2018
Learn how to start your own eCommerce business fast with this introductory course

What you'll learn
  • 4.5 hours and 57 lectures
  • Learn the basics of selling on eBay
  • Learn how to get started on Alibaba
  • Learn how to start a succesful Etsy shop
  • Become more successful as a seller on eBay
  • Learn the difference between Alibaba & Aliexpress
  • Learn how to open a business account on Alibaba
  • Tips and suggestions how to earn money online
  • Protect from common scams sellers face
  • Discover what you can sell on Etsy
  • Increasing selling limits on eBay
  • Get ideas what to start selling
  • Find out if Etsy is right for you

Requirements
  • Internet connection and an open mind

Description
eCommerce Newbie Academy: Learn eBay, Etsy & Alibaba Course
This class includes three of my most favorite newbie classes on eBay, Etsy and Alibaba. Not sure how to get started selling yet online then this class is for you. To get best results I highly recommend to complete 100% of this course. Winner take action and get results take action right now and start this watching this course right now.
Features
4.5 hours and 57 lectures
How to start different online businesses
3 Different classes combined into one
eBay, Etsy & Alibaba Intro classes

eBay Newbies Guide: Learn the Basics to Start Selling Online
This is an intro class for newbies that will teach you basics about how to sell items on eBay. This course will cover some basics that will give you an extra edge. You will learn how to raise limits, watch out for common scams, how to manage returns, how to pick right listing formats, fixed pricing vs auction, how to ship items like a professional, what camera to get for creating great photos, and many additional basics that will help get you started. If you are new to selling online, this course is the right one to teach you the basics you need to get started.
Are you in need of extra income? You've come to the right place
After you are done with this course, you should be ready to take your selling to the next level and beyond.
Features
How to get started
Tips and suggestions
Creating a basic listing
Protection from scams
What to sell on eBay

To find out what you are getting read description of each class below...
Alibaba Newbies: Import & Export Guide for Beginners
Alibaba is the worlds largest marketplace and your success as an ecommerce seller depends on your ability to find low price high quality products that you can resell for a lot more money on eBay. Picking just about any cheap product to resale is the fastest way to ruin your business reputation. Not only will you pick low quality items that might not sell, if they do sell you risk getting bad reviews and worse just product over hang with lots of stuff that you cannot sell.
In this course you will learn how to get started fast on Alibaba and what products you should get to sell on eBay, Amazon FBA or Shopify. This course is designed to teach you basics you need to get started. Including how to open your Alibaba business account, the difference between Alibaba and AliExpress and a few examples of products you can get right away to get started.
In this mini course you will learn....
  • Learn how to creating a wholesale business fast
  • You will learn how to open an Alibaba business account
  • What products to buy wholesale for a substantial higher profit
  • Discover the difference between Alibaba and AliExpress
Etsy for Newbies: Start your shop fast, easy and simple
Over $23,000 Dollars made in sales in my 3 Etsy Shop are you ready to be the next Etsy success story?
Did you know that Etsy had over 1 billion dollars in transactions last year? What if you could go back in time and start selling one eBay when only a few know about it! This is what Etsy is all about with not too many sellers and over 50 million buyers where the average seller makes over $2,000 while those on the top making a living the dream. You can as well join this course today and learn some of the methods that will get you to the top of the food chain
In this course, you will learn about the kinds of products that make money on Etsy as its only limited to selling handmade, antiques & vintage anything made before 1998, and digital creative products. You will also learn the basics of setting up your Etsy account, and how to take the first steps of running your Etsy business, which will hopefully put you on your way to becoming the next Etsy success story.
Remember this course is a small preview of my larger Etsy course which features over 6 hour of content. This course gets you started with 40 free listing, each listing on Etsy normally cost 20 cents but on the plus side you get 4 months exposure and Etsy only charges you 4% final value fees and they accept Paypal plus a wide variety of payments methods. Etsy is the next big thing in ecommerce learn about starting and starting your Etsy shop today see you on the inside.
INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUND
I've been an entrepreneur and ecommerce seller since the year 2001. I have helped and coached thousands of students online and in person and got over 200,000+ students in total. I would love to share the secrets of my success with you, it is my personal mission to help get you to be your best. Learn from my experience and expertise so you can take your business to the next level and beyond.
OFFICE HOURS & EXTRAS
With enrollment you get the following...
* Free 15-min GoogleHangout coaching session to help you with any problems you might have with your online business
* Super fast answers to questions ask me course related questions anytime with responses within 24 hours or less

* Office hours when I hold 30 min-1 hour free sessions answering any of your questions live
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Finish 100% of class and get rewarded with a beautiful certificate that would be emailed to you. Use this to enhance your resume, show proof of expertise or extra curricular training. Print it out and frame it on your wall it is something you should be proud of.

Who this course is for:
  • Students who are interested to learn to make $$$ Online

New resources

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks