- Added inLanguage property to the VideoObject schema piece.
March 4th, 2020
- Fixes a bug where YouTube videos would not be recognized, which meant that they wouldn’t be included in the XML Video Sitemap and the video settings in the metabox wouldn’t be available. You can re-index your YouTube videos with the Re-Index Videos button in the Video SEO options.
- Fixes a bug where the `yavs:upload_date` meta tag would output an incorrect time.
- Fixes a bug where incorrect video metadata would be saved on multisite environments in combination with MultilingualPress.
November 27th, 2019
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when Yoast SEO was used in combination with another plugin or theme containing a class named `Date_Helper`.
- Sets the minimum Yoast SEO version to 12.6.1.
November 26th, 2019
- Sets the minimum required WordPress version to 5.2, the minimum YoastSEO version to 12.6, and the minimum PHP version to 5.6.20.
- Replaces the HelpScout Beacon 1.0 on the Video SEO admin page with the Beacon 2.0.
- Fixes potential “Undefined index” notices when the RSS feed is being viewed.
October 15th, 2019
- Shows a floating `Save Settings` button on the Yoast SEO Video admin page when the normal button is not visible in the browser window.
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO 12.2