- When a different shipping address is selected, the local store pickup option will disappear
- API key settings for lat/long calculation are now more clarified and state that an API key first needs to be set before automatic calculation of lat/long can be done.
- Bug fixes:
- To prevent cached shipping results to be shown, WooCommerce’s shipping method transients are now cleared when the local store pickup options are saved.
9.6.1 (release: 2019-02-12):
9.6 (release: 2019-02-12):
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO 9.6.1
9.5 (release: 2019-01-22):
- Opening hours block now shows ‘Loading opening hours’ label in the editor when loading data.
- When a location needs to be selected, the label ‘Please select a location in the sidebar on the right’ is shown in the editor. This makes it more clear where the location selector can be found.
- Adds margin to the Location Select dropdown for UI improvement.
- Bug fixes:
- Names of week days were misspelled. They now contain the mandatory capital.
- Bug fixes:
- Locations category sitemap was not generated. It is now. From now on it’s only excluded when no categories are available.
- Fixes JS error when no shipping zones were set.
- Fixes undefined index enhanced_search
- End of life: This is the last release of Yoast’s Local SEO for WooCommerce. As of now, this functionality is integrated in the Yoast Local SEO plugin.
- Load Yoast Local SEO 9.1: For the full changelog see: https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/local-seo/change-log/
- Load Yoast Local SEO 9.0: For the full changelog see: https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/local-seo/change-log/
- Fixed a bug that caused custom classes not to be added to the address- and map-block output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a business logo from being shown in the address shortcode and block.
[wpseo_address id="all"]now actually show all locations instead of a maximum of 10.
8.4 (release: 2018-10-09):
8.3 (release: 2018-09-25):
- Fixed a bug that caused the Yoast SEO: Local enhanced search not to work.
- Fixed a bug that made the message that a location is open 24/7 not show up.
- The enhanced search can now be enabled / disabled from the settings page.
- Change the json-ld output to better reflect the desired output for schema.org for opening hours for 24h and 24/7 opening times.
- Fixed a bug where opening hours were not correctly shown in the header for Facebook Open Graph.
- Added Slovenian translation for the plugin.
- Diverse code quality improvements.
- Load Yoast Local SEO 7.9.1: For the full changelog see: https://theme5s.com/resources/seo-yoast-local-seo-for-wordpress-plugin.20/
- Load Yoast Local SEO 7.9: For the full changelog see: https://theme5s.com/resources/seo-yoast-local-seo-for-wordpress-plugin.20/
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.