- Load Yoast Local SEO 9.0: For the full changelog see:
- Fixed a bug that caused custom classes not to be added to the address- and map-block output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a business logo from being shown in the address shortcode and block.
[wpseo_address id="all"]now actually show all locations instead of a maximum of 10.
8.4 (release: 2018-10-09):
8.3 (release: 2018-09-25):
- Fixed a bug that caused the Yoast SEO: Local enhanced search not to work.
- Fixed a bug that made the message that a location is open 24/7 not show up.
- The enhanced search can now be enabled / disabled from the settings page.
- Change the json-ld output to better reflect the desired output for schema.org for opening hours for 24h and 24/7 opening times.
- Fixed a bug where opening hours were not correctly shown in the header for Facebook Open Graph.
- Added Slovenian translation for the plugin.
- Diverse code quality improvements.
- Load Yoast Local SEO 7.9.1: For the full changelog see: https://theme5s.com/resources/seo-yoast-local-seo-for-wordpress-plugin.20/
- Load Yoast Local SEO 7.9: For the full changelog see: https://theme5s.com/resources/seo-yoast-local-seo-for-wordpress-plugin.20/
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘draggable’ option for the Store Locator not to work.
- Add filter yoast-local-seo-search-label to edit Search Label for store locator.
- Extend WPSEO_Admin_Asset_Manager class to manage assets.
- Update YoastSEO.js to 1.31.
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.