- Adds WP-CLI commands to manage redirects. Use wp yoast redirect to see the list of available commands.
- Fixes a bug where the link to run the internal linking count for orphaned content did not work.
- Fixes a bug where unpublished posts and password protected posts where taken into account in the orphaned content overview and notifications.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.6.0 see the core changelog.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.5.1 see the core changelog.
May 15th, 2018
- Adds Russian Insights and Linking Suggestions.
- Fixes a bug where the subdirectory is added twice to the origin form field when pressing the create redirect link on the adminbar.
- Fixes a bug where the subdirectory is stripped out of the redirect target when it’s provided as a full url.
- Fixes a bug where posts set to noindex would show in the orphaned content filter.
- Sets the maximum amount of Linking Suggestions to 10.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.5 see the core changelog.
- Fixes an issue where no new redirect was created after a parent/child relationship of a page was changed.
- Fixes an issue where reverting the parent/child relationship of two pages could result in a redirect loop.
- Removes plugin suggestions from the dashboard.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.2.0, see the core changelog.
March 22nd, 2018
- Fixes a fatal error on the Import/Export pages where a method on an import status property is called which is not always available.
March 20th, 2018
- Adds Portuguese Insights and Linking suggestions. Props to amesdigital.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.1.0, see the core changelog.