- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.1.1 see the core changelog.
April 2nd, 2019
- Introduces recognition of grammatical forms for German keyphrases. This means that plural forms such as Häuser will be recognized if your keyphrase is Haus, for example. Doesn’t just work for those of you who have multiple homes by the way.
- Fixes a bug where the Internal Linking metabox would show a warning that not all posts were analyzed, while all eligible posts actually were indexed.
- Fixes a bug that impeded recognition of word forms for keyphrases on taxonomy pages.
- Removes all functionality that has been deprecated before Yoast SEO 6.1.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.1.0 see the core changelog.
March 19th, 2019
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.1 see the core changelog.
- Fixes a bug where a related keyphrase or synonym field containing a backslash or consecutive double quotes would be emptied when saving a post or term.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes would be removed from the Twitter and Facebook title and description when saving a term.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.0 see the core changelog.
February 12th, 2019
- Fixes a bug where translations would be rendered incorrectly.
February 12th, 2019
- Adds an “Ok” button to dismiss redirect notifications in the quick edit menu.
- Improves the Redirects table accessibility by removing a duplicate button.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.6.0 see the core changelog.
January 22nd, 2019
- Adds a validator to the redirect manager to check if the redirect origin is relative.
- Adds internal linking suggestions and insights for Swedish.
- Improves the error logging for certain types of errors in the prominent words analysis and internal linking suggestions.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.5.0 see the core changelog.
Content analysis recalibration (beta):
- When the recalibration beta is enabled a “Stale cornerstone content”-filter is added to relevant content types.
- Fixes a bug where admin-assets would be loaded on pages where they are not relevant.
- Fixes a bug where changing the slug of an inaccessible post type creates a redirect for that object.
- Improves the feedback given when importing redirects.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.4.0 see the core changelog.
November 21th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
November 20th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
- Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where no redirect notification was shown in Gutenberg when the permalink was updated.
- Fixes a bug where the social previews won’t reflect the entered post/page title realtime.
- Adds additional context to the wpseo_premium_post_redirect_slug_change filter call.
- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.1.0 see the core changelog.
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg (v4.1) editor was partially hidden behind the metabox.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.2 see the core changelog.
October 23rd, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.1 see the core changelog.
October 23rd, 2018
- Implements support for word form recognition for keyphrases in English. This means that e.g. book will be recognized in the text when the keyphrase is books.
- Implements an improved algorithm for the keyphrase distribution assessment to check whether the keyphrase usage is evenly distributed throughout the text.
- The following assessments will also count synonym matches as keyphrase matches:
- Image alt attributes
- Keyphrase in introduction
- Keyphrase in meta description
- Keyphrase in subheading
- Keyphrase distribution
- The analysis for related keyphrases only shows assessments relevant for the specific keyphrase. It omits assessments that are non-keyphrase-related and assessments that should only be applied to the focus keyphrase.
- For the keyphrase density assessment, the upper boundary for a good score is higher when word form recognition is available, since in that case the analysis is able to pick up more matches.
- Fixes a bug where the insights analysis on the tools page would not work.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0 see the core changelog.