- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.1.0 see the
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg (v4.1) editor was partially hidden behind the metabox.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.2 see the
October 23rd, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.1 see the
October 23rd, 2018
- Implements support for word form recognition for keyphrases in English. This means that e.g. book will be recognized in the text when the keyphrase is books.
- Implements an improved algorithm for the keyphrase distribution assessment to check whether the keyphrase usage is evenly distributed throughout the text.
- The following assessments will also count synonym matches as keyphrase matches:
- Image alt attributes
- Keyphrase in introduction
- Keyphrase in meta description
- Keyphrase in subheading
- Keyphrase distribution
- The analysis for related keyphrases only shows assessments relevant for the specific keyphrase. It omits assessments that are non-keyphrase-related and assessments that should only be applied to the focus keyphrase.
- For the keyphrase density assessment, the upper boundary for a good score is higher when word form recognition is available, since in that case the analysis is able to pick up more matches.
- Fixes a bug where the insights analysis on the tools page would not work.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0 see the
October 9th, 2018
- Adds multiple keyword support for taxonomies.
- Adds synonyms to taxonomies.
- Adds the keyword distribution assessment for taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where automatic redirects would be created for non-public post types.
- Adds the wpseo_premium_include_automatic_redirection_post_typesfilter to allow users to include more post types to create automatic redirects for.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.4.0 see the
September 25th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the automatic redirect notification was not shown when a post was trashed from within Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where the target of redirects from a subdirectory site to a path on the main domain were incorrectly disallowed.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.3.0 see the
September 20th, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.2.1 see the
- Revamps the design for multiple focus keywords to fit in the new metabox and Gutenberg sidebar.
- Improves the UX of multiple focus keywords. Adding and removing keywords became easier.
- Fixes a bug where the keyword analysis was not updated after changing or adding synonyms.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis icon for additional keywords would be red for an empty keyword.
- Adds the Internal Linking section to the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Adds the Insights section to the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Improved plugin performance by lazy loading the WPSEO_Redirects_Option instead of instantiating that on every request. Props to
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.0.0 see the
- Removes the Internal Linking meta box from the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.9.1 see the
July 24th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the prominent words for attachments can’t be indexed when the attachment has an other post status than trash, inherit or private.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.9.0 see the
- Shows a notification regarding the creation of redirects when deleting a category or tag.
- Introduces an action
(wpseo_premium_redirects_modified)that will be executed when a redirect has been added, edited or deleted.
- Adds the possibility to enter keyword synonyms.
- Adds an assessment the checks the distribution of the focus keyword in the text.
- Adds an assessment that checks the distribution of keywords and synonyms.
- Fixes a bug where advertisements were being displayed next to video tutorials.
- Fixes a bug where redirected URLs would show up in the sitemap.
- Filters out prominent word combinations ending in ‘s in English. Props to
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.8.0 see the
July 2nd, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.7.3 see the
June 29th, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.7.2 see the
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 7.7.1 see the
June 26th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where non-public posts were given as a link suggestion.
- Fixes a bug where a redirect would redirect to the currently requested URL.
- Fixes a bug where the fallback for the Facebook title in the social preview was not showing the correct title.
- Fixes a bug where Yoast product advertisements were shown in the Help Center video tab.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis would only show results for the main keyword when multiple keywords are used.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis results were being hidden while they were being calculated.
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.