- Fixes a bug where a related keyphrase or synonym field containing a backslash or consecutive double quotes would be emptied when saving a post or term.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes would be removed from the Twitter and Facebook title and description when saving a term.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.0 see the
- Implements analysis markers for related keyphrases.
- Fixes a bug where quotes in the related keyphrases and synonyms could stop those fields from appearing.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.7.0 see the
February 12th, 2019
- Fixes a bug where translations would be rendered incorrectly.
February 12th, 2019
- Adds an “Ok” button to dismiss redirect notifications in the quick edit menu.
- Improves the Redirects table accessibility by removing a duplicate button.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.6.0 see the
January 22nd, 2019
- Adds a validator to the redirect manager to check if the redirect origin is relative.
- Adds internal linking suggestions and insights for Swedish.
- Improves the error logging for certain types of errors in the prominent words analysis and internal linking suggestions.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.5.0 see the
Content analysis recalibration (beta):
- When the recalibration beta is enabled a “Stale cornerstone content”-filter is added to relevant content types.
- Fixes a bug where admin-assets would be loaded on pages where they are not relevant.
- Fixes a bug where changing the slug of an inaccessible post type creates a redirect for that object.
- Improves the feedback given when importing redirects.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.4.0 see the
November 21th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
November 20th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
- Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where no redirect notification was shown in Gutenberg when the permalink was updated.
- Fixes a bug where the social previews won’t reflect the entered post/page title realtime.
- Adds additional context to the wpseo_premium_post_redirect_slug_change filter call.
- Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
- Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when visiting a non-existing post.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.1.0 see the
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg (v4.1) editor was partially hidden behind the metabox.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.2 see the
October 23rd, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0.1 see the
October 23rd, 2018
- Implements support for word form recognition for keyphrases in English. This means that e.g. book will be recognized in the text when the keyphrase is books.
- Implements an improved algorithm for the keyphrase distribution assessment to check whether the keyphrase usage is evenly distributed throughout the text.
- The following assessments will also count synonym matches as keyphrase matches:
- Image alt attributes
- Keyphrase in introduction
- Keyphrase in meta description
- Keyphrase in subheading
- Keyphrase distribution
- The analysis for related keyphrases only shows assessments relevant for the specific keyphrase. It omits assessments that are non-keyphrase-related and assessments that should only be applied to the focus keyphrase.
- For the keyphrase density assessment, the upper boundary for a good score is higher when word form recognition is available, since in that case the analysis is able to pick up more matches.
- Fixes a bug where the insights analysis on the tools page would not work.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 9.0 see the
October 9th, 2018
- Adds multiple keyword support for taxonomies.
- Adds synonyms to taxonomies.
- Adds the keyword distribution assessment for taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where automatic redirects would be created for non-public post types.
- Adds the wpseo_premium_include_automatic_redirection_post_typesfilter to allow users to include more post types to create automatic redirects for.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.4.0 see the
September 25th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the automatic redirect notification was not shown when a post was trashed from within Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where the target of redirects from a subdirectory site to a path on the main domain were incorrectly disallowed.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.3.0 see the
September 20th, 2018
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.2.1 see the
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.