version 2.20.2 ( updated 03-11-2019 )
- Security Update: Fixed a vulnerability that could allow some cross-site request forgery checks within our core product framework to be bypassed. In all cases, these checks were also hardened by user permission checks, however, user permissions checks alone are not sufficient to protect against all CSRF vectors. View the full disclosure here: https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=9ae7aa91c578052b052b864d6&id=917542a075.
- Fixed an issue with Paid Membership Pro Plugin.
- Fixed a display glitch when dragging sections in Wireframe View.
- Added support for third party modules to use Dynamic Content.
- Fixed Builder app overflow by header in some cases.
- Fixed locking/unlocking multiple Global Modules in the same page not working correctly.
- Fixed "Add Media Modal" appearance in Divi Builder Plugin when uploading media.
- Fixed an issue where Support Center documentation videos would start at the five second mark.
- Added a message that appears in the System Status card when all system checks have passed.
- Fixed how we compare some system settings against our recommended values in Support Center.
- Fixed an issue where Support Center helper functions were loaded for all site visitors, rather than only users with Admin access.
- Fixed an issue where the ET Support Plugin can trigger a fatal error when auto-deactivated by the Support Center.
version 2.20.1 ( updated 03-07-2019 )
- Fixed issue with dynamic content not rendering properly on the front end.
version 2.20 ( updated 03-07-2019 )
- Improved the New Divi Builder loading speed.
- Fixed Section Dividers default background color not considering previous/next Section background color.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Visual Builder and Toolset View Plugin.
- Added Multiselect support to Visual Builder Global Clipboard.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes show in console when Visual Builder page lost focus while still loading.
- Fixed Inline Editor Popup position when Admin Bar is disabled.
- Optimized Yoast Sitemaps generation.
- Fixed an error that occurred when running 3rd-Party Divi Extensions in development mode.
- Fixed options values update after pasting in Settings Modal.
- Fixed hover mode reset when closing Settings Modal.
- Fixed page settings' Custom CSS which didn't get updated when previewing an edited page.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Visual Builder from loading when certain script content was embedded in a custom widget.
version 2.19.18 ( updated 02-26-2019 )
- Fixed an issue with Divi Library Import caused by custom configuration for temporary directory.
- Fix disappearing content on custom module with no module_classname() usage when animation style is used.
- Fixed Text Options not highlighting Tabs that include modified values.
- Fixed module items' label on settings modal not being updated when being changed.
- Fixed warning message on console when previewing video input from Vimeo / Daily Motion on settings modal.
- Fixed a case where Builder would still try to use Rich Editor even when it was disabled.
- Fixed PHP error in PHP < 5.3.
- Fixed a bug that could remove backslashes from Page Settings.
version 2.19.17 ( updated 02-22-2019 )
- Fixed cursors being forced to the end of inputs when editing text and settings in the builder.
- Fixed error in Firefox that caused in the Classic Builder to crash in some cases.
- Fixed a PHP error that occurred on some websites due to missing PHP module.
version 2.19.16 ( updated 02-21-2019 )
- Fixed Save Changes Dialog not appearing in some cases.
- Fixed a crash in custom Divi Builder modules caused by loading multiple copies of ReactJS.
- Fixed errors in Specialty Sections with Global Rows.
- Fixed a case where mixing http and https could cause Visual Builder to reload itself.
- Fixed Visual Builder not loading on some web hosting providers with WordPress < 5.0.
- Removed non-working Calder Forms TinyMCE button from Visual Builder.
- Fixed custom field update getting rendered one step behind on settings modal and layout area.
- Fixed Divi Code Snippet Module Plugin causing Visual Builder to reload.
- Fixed hidden Google Maps Icon being shown in Visual Builder.
- Fixed styles reset generating incorrect attributes in the shortcode.
- Fixed html paragraphs being sometimes replaced with a different tag when multiple code modules were used in the same page.
version 2.19.15 ( updated 02-15-2019 )
- Updated webpack to latest version.
- Fixed broken Split Test activation/deactivation sequence after recent performance update.
- Fixed Yoast warning in console in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a Section from being saved as Global Module.
- Fixed Google Maps control in The New Divi Builder.
- Prevented Visual Builder reloads when some 3rd party Divi plugins were enabled.
- Fixed Divi Builder plugin not working correctly with Onetone Pro theme.
- Fixed Visual Builder sometimes reloading when site used multiple languages.
- Fixed Progress Map by Code Spacing missing metabox by only prioritizing Divi Builder metabox order on custom post type which has Divi Builder enabled.
- Fixed Google Maps sometimes not working in Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug where Video Slider thumbnail navigation was not showing up in some columns.
- Fixed contact field module's field options type drag and drop UI which cannot be dragged.
version 2.19.4 ( updated 01-07-2019 )
- Fixed issue where using a empty code module would cause the page content to not display.
- Unified Mapping For Copy Paste Styles.
- Added extend styles for module child items.
- Fixed a bug where disable item capability were not applied properly.
- Fixed two places in our Nederlands (nl_NL) translation file where "height" was incorrectly translated "breedte" ("width").
- Fixed a bug where excerpt field in Visual Builder Page Settings were not preserving HTML content.
- Removed unwanted "Your Existing Pages" tab appear in the layout library modal.
- Fixed Extend Styles modal not resizing properly in some situations.
- Fixed typo for "Find This" field description in Find & Replace modal.
- Fixed broken default value on app settings builder in Divi Builder Plugin which is used on legacy theme which saved options not in a single row.
- Prevent some Mailchimp integration scripts from breaking the Visual Builder.
- Fixed save keyboard shortcut not working when editing content inside the Settings Modal text editor.
- Fixed shift+W when typing inside Yoast fields.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when editing content inline while Settings Modal was open.
- Fixed Shop module rendering in some cases.
- Fixed audio player controls styles on audio devices.
- Fixed Responsive Styles for the Email Optin module.
- Fixed Product Tour buttons highlighting animation on some steps.
- Fixed unwanted 'p' tags adding into Code module when it's inside the Global Row or Global Section.
- Fixed incorrect page settings bar which is positioned vertically centered when settings_bar_location option value is not valid.
- Fixed visual builder not being loaded on Divi Builder Plugin if wp_footer() action hook is not direct child of .
version 2.15 ( updated 09-13-2018 )
- Added Multiselect and Bulk Editing to the Visual Builder.
- Fixed missing "Reply To" in Contact Form module email when the email field is not set to required.
- Fixed Grid Mode UI being shown from hovered section/rows/modules even after it is turned off.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong information was given in a debug message.
- Included the missing screen-reader-text class style in Divi.
- Fixed contact form not accepting 0 (zero) as a valid field value for required fields.
- Added shift key support for the range control.
- Fixed a bug where the Drag & Drop File Upload system was rejecting some files that should have been accepted due to file extension not being all lowercase.
- Fixed issue with inability to set tablet and phone responsive options to their default values.
- Fixed the font dropdown overlap with the options underneath in VB.
- Fixed Tooltip Modals animation when opening new modal from Page Settings Bar while another modal is not closed and vice versa.
- Fixed the inverted view on the Row Builder button group in the VB.
- Updated custom fields retrieval and processing functions for Mailchimp to make it work with custom field names.
version 2.14 ( updated 09-06-2018 )
- Added "Extend Styles" right click option to menus for Modules, Option Groups and Individual Options.
version 2.13.1 ( updated 09-1-2018 )
- Fixed broken font uploader modal.
- Fixed unwanted padding in font uploader modal.
version 2.13 ( updated 08-30-2018 )
- Added new column structures to the Divi Builder.
- Improved the Visual Builder tooltip modal automatic sizing and positioning.
- Fixed a bug that prevented loading premade layouts on some servers.
- Removed extra space that appeared in the Visual Builder when there was an empty TinyMCE area on the page.
- Fixed an error that occurred when subscribing to a MailPoet list due to malformed custom fields.
- Fixed broken accordion module animation in Safari.
- Removed dashes from contact form field titles in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the portability tooltip to open in the wrong location when triggered by drag and drop file upload.
version 2.12.2 ( updated 08-16-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused animations to remove module design styles such as background colors.
version 2.12.1 ( updated 08-13-2018 )
- Updated translation files.
- Fixed issue with partial support for modules with child modules.
- Fixed playback issues of Facebook videos in the Video module.
- Fixed display issue with Video Module, with animation applied, in when playing the video in fullscreen, in Chrome.
- Fixed fullwidth mobile menu not working in Visual Builder.
- Updated Testimonial module so that it doesn't show the "," when Job Title is empty.
- Fixed ability to find and replace Gutter Width setting.
- Fixed Visual Builder tooltips and modals from appearing behind the floating navbar on custom post types in certain cases.
- Fixed the Tabs module from malfunctioning when triple clicked on the Tab module content as soon as it was added on the page using VB.
- Fixed a bug where the Drag & Dropload interface would process files already being processed by the WP Media Library upload system.
- Fixed a PHP warning related to Post / Project tag/category.
- Fixed BB not loading when Gutenberg and Classic Editor plugins were both active.
- Fixed inconsistency between the front-end and visual builder's button module when using an icon and the margins didn't match.
- Fixed the issue when Visual Builder was not correctly initiated on WordPress sample pages.
- Fixed unwanted horizontal scroll when specialty section options are fullwidth and gutter 1 and height equalized.
- Fixed the background image being covered up when Parallax is enabled when using Fullwidth Slider Module.
- Corrected German translation of button text in WP Admin.
version 2.12 ( updated 8-9-2018 )
- Added new Drag & Drop File Upload system to the Divi Builder.
version 2.11.1 ( updated 07-30-2018 )
- Added support for using the Divi Builder when Gutenberg is enabled.
version 2.11 ( updated 07-26-2018 )
- Added a new option, Find & Replace, to right click menus on individual options.
version 2.10.2 ( updated 07-23-2018 )
- Fixed a jQuery error that occurred in the VB when various third party plugins were installed.
- Fixed 1/4 column rows with gutter widths of 1 having unwanted margin bottom on mobile.
- Fixed the issue where padding was not removed when Use Background Color option was disabled in Login Module.
- Fixed PHP notice that was occurring since introduction of rollback feature.
- Fixed custom code color picker not appearing in the Visual Builder settings.
- Fixed gutter width issues on mobile that occurred due to CSS priority changes in the previous Divi feature release.
version 2.10.1 ( updated 07-16-2018 )
- Fixed Visual Builder responsive preview in the TwentySeventeen theme.
- Fixed TinyMCE dropdowns not being visible in Visual Builder modals.
- Fixed section padding not taking effect on custom post types.
- Fixed column margin regression for pages in Visual Builder.
- Fixed button hover interaction in Visual Builder.
- Added in the ability to copy, paste and reset individual Text module heading levels.
version 2.10 ( updated 07-12-2018 )
- Created a system for enabling the Divi Builder on custom post types.
- Automatically enabled the Divi Builder on popular post types that we have tested.
- Updated MailChimp API wrapper to properly handle resubscribing a previously unsubscribed and/or deleted subscriber.
- Fixed the issue where "Use Custom Styles for Button" option was disabled after pasting any button custom style options.
- Fixed incorrect ability to add new row/module even when the parent module is locked in VB Click View.
- Fixed issues with some styles are not working in Divi Builder Plugin because of error in minification function.
- Removed favicon option from epanel.
- Added checkerboard pattern to palette and currently selected color swatches in to Divi Color Manager.
- Reverted back the visual appearance of color picker launcher when no color/default is selected.
version 2.9 ( updated 06-28-2018 )
- Added new color manager to the Visual Builder, including new recent colors and suggested colors systems.
version 2.8.1 ( updated 06-26-2018 )
- Fixed "$ is not a function" error that occurred when editing some layouts in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed alignment of custom fields when using the half width option inside of the Email optin module.
- Fixed react warning on contact form module that occurred only in dev environment.
- Fixed an issue where responsive tabs would get updated randomly when editing a row's column spacing.
- Fixed an inconsistency where a contact form with an empty field ID would be output on the VB but not on the front end.
- Fixed no results notice for filtered search still being visible after undoing changes.
- Fixed Divi shortcuts conflicts with Yoast Snippet Editor.
- Fixed a compatibility issue where WooCommerce taxonomy pages would not have a sidebar area.
- Fixed display issue with Facebook videos when using an overlay.
- Fixed bug that caused search filters to be cleared on all keyboard keystrokes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed keyboard shortcuts to fire while using the modal search bar.
- Fixed a dispatch error that occurred when closing a settings modal using the ESC key while a quick access outline was being rendered on the page.
version 2.8 ( updated 06-21-2018 )
- Added new Quick Access design system to the Visual Builder.
version 2.7.1 ( updated 06-20-2018 )
- Security Update: Added permission checks on all heartbeat callbacks. For more information, please read: https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=9ae7aa91c578052b052b864d6&id=3b5811b076
- Separated page fetching into a separate ajax call to reduce peek memory usage during post.php loading.
- Fixed a bug that caused Theme Customizer button padding to overwrite custom button module padding added in the Divi Builder.
- Exclude current post/page from Existing Pages in Divi Library.
- Fixed an error that could sometime happen in Divi Library when loading a layout.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the 'Add Module' modal to show no content.
- Added in page creation UI animation dependency on builder settings.
- Decreased PHP memory usage to avoid possible server errors.
- Updated styling for contact module's checkbox field.
- Fixed never-before-published draft pages not showing up in Existing Pages in Library.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a section to the very top while in wireframe mode was not easy.
- Fixed tooltip still visible after the module buttons clicked.
version 2.7 ( updated 06-14-2018 )
- Added new page creation workflow for the Visual Builder
- Any page can now be duplicated/imported into the builder.
- Added in ability to copy individual font options across different type of modules.
- Fixed selector used for custom CSS styles targeting form fields in the Email Optin module.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip modal would not align correctly while in wireframe mode on the VB.
- Fixed an issue when zooming would cause a 1 pixel line when using section dividers.
- Fixed js error occurring in Blog and Portfolio modules when using pagination in Divi Builder Plugin.
- Fixed bug CSS selectors syntax when Divi Builder plugin is active.
- Updated the styling of the error message within the optin module.
- Fixed a PHP compatibility issue for version 5.2 where a function did not exist.
- Fixed Mailchimp newsletter subscribe option resulting in double optin even when single optin was chosen.
- Fixed an issue in the Constant Contact API Wrapper that made it impossible to subscribe an existing subscriber to any additional lists.
- Fixed a PHP error that was triggered on some AJAX calls when ET_DEBUG constant was set to true.
version 2.6 ( updated 06-07-2018 )
- Updated behavior of numeric controls so that they increment by the appropriate interval for the control.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom modal position option wouldn't display the correct setting.
- Fixed an issue with CSS style generation for Divi Builder modules that use another module's render method.
- Adjusted the settings modal's border radii to prevent rough edges displaying on the corners against dark backgrounds.
- Fixed fullwidth header responsive preview for desktop when setting a center layout design.
- Fixed ability to delete a module while the module settings modal is open when in wireframe mode in Visual Builder.
- Fix issue in the Email Optin module where description and footer content that included links would be lost upon saving the page in the classic Divi Builder.
- Fixed an error caused by contact form checkbox, radio and select fields with quotes in their options' labels.
- Fixed display issue with custom date and number inputs with CampaignMonitor provider for Email Optin Module.
- Enabled conditional parent options If child styles are copied & pasted.
- Fixed email optin migration bug where description disappears after being saved on VB without any modification.
- Fixed migration inconsistencies when the migrated value is being migrated to the same attribute name.
version 2.5.1 ( updated 06-01-2018 )
- Fixed an issue with copying styles of an Accordion Module Item not working correctly.
- Fixed js error when opening Module Settings while "Add To Library" modal is opened.
- Fixed an issue where you could no longer close module settings modal with ESC keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed rendering issue with global Code Module in Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred when editing the Social Follow module in the Visual Builder.
version 2.5 ( updated 05-31-2018 )
- Added feature that enables users to filter the settings modal options in addition to searching.
- Added new element right click menu option "View Modified Styles".
- Added new Go To Option item to settings modal right click menu.
- Fixed the issue where native browser context menu wouldn't display within textarea in settings modal.
- Fixed an issue where the context menu of the settings modal header displayed wrong menu items.
- Fixed PHP error occurring when using the module preview in the Classic Divi Builder.
- Fixed the issue where background colors of Social Media Follow items were not reset correctly during resetting styles.
- Fixed a bug where column background settings wouldn't reset while resetting entire section or row styles.
- Fixed the issue where some style options of "Tab Text" options group, within Tabs Module, were not copied correctly.
- Fixed Image Align Bottom option not working on mobile for Fullwidth Header module.
- Fixed certain Visual Builder UI elements not working properly when disabling various things in the role editor.
- Fixed locked specialty sections having wrong color for the Lock and Collapse button.
- Fixed issue with duplicating checkboxes where link wouldn't properly get duplicated as well.
- Fixed a compatibility with Easy Forms for MailChimp that prevented section background colors from being changed.
- Added keyboard shortcut hint into builder helper for reset module styles.
- Fixed issue with custom margin value working incorrectly for the blog module.
- Added extra security hardening to the OAuth2 authorization callback.
version 2.4.1 ( updated 05-26-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted line breaks to be added to the email optin module when saving in the classic Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks to be mistakenly stripped from the email optin module's description field after a successful settings migration occurred.
- Fixed a bug that broke content migration when the migrated module existed inside of a specialty section and the migration occurred when using the classic Divi Builder.
version 2.4 ( updated 05-25-2018 )
- Added custom field integration for the email optin module.
- Added the ability to add links to email optin checkbox fields and contact form checkbox fields.
- Added an option to disable Google Fonts in the Divi Theme Options.
- Removed IP Address logging in the Divi Leads split testing system.
- Fixed a ReactJS warning for video uploads.
- Fixed an issue where the Help Button would disappear when searching for options in the Visual Builder Settings Modal.
- Fixed Shop module compatibility issue with WPML.
- Replaced ip address with cookie-based tracking for split test to comply to GDPR.
- Fixed issue where inner row styles were unable to be copied in some cases.
- Fixed Feedburner email optin.
- Added ability to use keyboard shortcuts with modifiers when the search field of the module settings window is focused.
- Fixed the issue where column padding settings were not reset/copied/pasted in case of working with entire design tab for Sections and Rows.
- Added a new (Cmd/Ctrl + R) keyboard shortcut for reset styles.
- Fixed issue with value 'linking' for custom padding on columns.
- Fixed double quotes error on Contact Form Module checkbox and radio options.
- Fixed an issue where a person module had extra spacing on the Visual Builder and not on the front-end.
- Fixed button module custom margin not working in some cases.
- Customer friendly one liner explaining what was Fixed/Added etc for use in the changelog. Capitilized first word and ending in a period.
- Fixed issue with adding Email Optin custom fields while the user is in wireframe mode.
- Fixed undefined error on PHP versions 7.1 and above.
- Fixed Gallery Module global selective sync.
- Fixed the rendering of the bottom curve SVG section divider so it will display smooth as intended.
- Fixed Inline Editor from showing up when right clicking in TinyMCE.
- Fixed uiwebview class being added when it should not have been on non-mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where a WooCommerce shortcode could lead to issues with WooCommerce product gallery not changing the column settings.
version 2.3.1 ( updated 05-16-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused toggled items in Sliders and Tabs modules to not show up.
version 2.3 ( updated 05-16-2018 )
- Added new Fluid Styles System for the Visual Builder.
- Added the ability to copy any option or option group.
- Added the ability to paste options and option groups from one module to another.
- Added the ability to reset module styles by right clicking on any module, settings tab, option group or option.
- Fixed a potential 404 error caused by incorrect email optin query parameters.
- Fixed a visual issue where rounded corners would appear on tabs area of modal when loading a layout from the library modal.
- Fixed spelling error on section divider option name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mouse clicks directly below the Inline Editor in the Visual Builder.
- Improved some styles of the Inline Editor.
- Fixed Visual Builder RTL look when Disable Translation is enabled.
- Fixed wrong VB Testimonial module description position on the phone and tablet preview.
version 2.2.2 ( updated 05-07-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused custom unit types to not be inherited within cascading responsive input tabs.
- Fixed a bug that caused range slider inputs to become unusable after switching to tablet or smartphone responsive editing tabs in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused default values to appear in range slider inputs as true values instead of placeholders when resetting a range slider option after having just disabled responsive editing.
- Fixed a bug that caused range slider inputs to need to be reset twice after having disabled responsive editing options that included custom tablet and smartphone values.
version 2.2.1 ( updated 05-02-2018 )
- Fixed missing module credits in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed missing comment module comment count in Divi Builder plugin.
- Fixed inability to set blurb module widths to 100% on tablet and smartphone breakpoints.
- Fixed specialty section row padding inconsistencies in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed issue with ordered list styles not working correctly in text modules.
- Updated color palette to match new circle swatch UI.
- Added tooltips to the new color picker UI.
- Added checkered background pattern to color palettes to help distinguish between opaque and transparent colors.
- Fixed "add new element button" still being rendered when parent section or row is locked in Grid Mode.
- Fixed bug that caused line breaks to be incorrectly encoded in Custom CSS options.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Divi Builder to fail to load when disabled modules existed on the page.
- Fixed custom font selection rendering in the Visual Builder settings modal.
- Fixed issue when a WooCommerce shop page could not be set as a front static page when the page was built with the divi builder.
- Disabled keyboard shortcuts on input focus that caused unwanted modal snapping.
- Fixed a bug that caused legacy padding values of "0" to be ignored as null values on the front end due to a logic error in the PHP validation method.
- Fixed incorrect preloader icon positioning when loading premade layouts.
- Fixed a WooCommerce issue where related products didn't clear properly when no description was provided.
hotfix ( updated 04-26-2018 )
- Fixed a bug that caused legacy padding values of "0" to be ignored as null values on the front end due to a logic error in the php validation method.
version 2.2 ( updated 04-26-2018 )
- Arrow keys can now be used to adjust numerical values in the Visual Builder.
- Added new up/down buttons to numerical inputs that can be used to make precise value adjustments.
- Added the ability to link module spacing values together.
- Improved the color option interface in the Visual Builder.
- Modules added in the Visual Builder will now contain a minimal amount of pre-filled content, allowing the module to be fully rendered on the page automatically.
- Added an option to the Visual Builder interface settings to disable the above mentioned pre-filled content.
- Added new gesture based interface to numerical spacing options that allow valued to be adjusted using a smooth sliding motion.
- Added option clarification text to various media inputs.
- Greatly improved the gallery management interface in the Visual Builder. You can now add, remove and re-arrange images in the Visual Builder without entering the media library.
- Media inputs will now render live previews of videos and images in the Visual Builder settings modal.
- Added browser spell check to the Visual Builder settings modal and in the inline editor.
- Fixed various reset and responsive input behaviors on range and margin inputs in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed TinyMCE bug that preventing scrolling in some situations.
- Fixed incorrect styling of the inline editor text color option.
- Fixed hover artifact on fullwidth header when using parallax background when Click/Grid mode is active.
- Fixed tooltip modal remaining open when builder settings modal button was clicked.
- Fixed pricing table module having incorrect default body font size.
- Fixed a bug that caused spacing changes to occur when hovering over the testimonial module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed modules not being saved correctly when they were a child of a global row inside a specialty section.
- Fixed an email optin module error that occurred when fetching a list or removing an account in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blog module to remain visible after it was disabled.
- Fixed incorrect default content alignment in Visual Builder post slider module.
- Fixed issue where there was missing whitespace in author bylines in the fullwidth post title module.
- Fixed incorrect percentage font style implementation on bar counter module.
- Fixed issues with custom options rendering in Backend Builder.
- Fixes an issue where the section divider color would not reset properly in the Backend Builder.
- Fixed duplicate backface-visibility:hidden rules that were printed in some cases.
- Fixed input & textarea being unable to be selected which prevented focus input from being evaluated.
- Fixed iOS detection when page is being viewed on a mobile browser or an in-app browser, which caused some elements to disappear when browser Divi sites via apps like Facebook.
- Fixed double opt-in bug when adding new subscribers to a Mailster list.
- Fixed a bug that caused shop module pagination to malfunction.
- Fixed a bug that caused code in some code modules to break the Divi Builder.
version 2.0.68 ( updated 03-06-2018 )
- Disabled modal snap to top shortcut until further notice.
- Fixed Optin Module Success message not being applied custom CSS.
- Fixed a bug when slider's navigation dots didn't change the active color according to Slider Controls Color setting.
- Fixed password protected posts/pages sometimes not using custom styles.
- Fixed contact form module's conditional logic not working properly in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Font Uploader from showing updated custom font list after upload/delete.
- Fixed a warning that could be shown in console after removing a Code Module.
- Fixed the issue when dependent settings has been hidden within Backend Builder in some cases.
- Fixed a warning that could be shown in console loading a page with lot of sections in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed page settings custom CSS which is overwritten by theme customizer's styling.
- Fixed a Warning sometimes showing in console when using settings search.
- Fixed a bug that caused px value to be added to the button text size option on frontend.
- Fixed the non-working color picker for Underline/Strikethrough color in Backend Builder
- Made drag padding smoother when using percentage units.
- Improve how Elegant Themes account credentials are stored/retrieved on multisite installations.
- Fixed "Blurb Title" Custom CSS selector in Blurb Module.
- Added missing border options for the image within Gallery Module.
- Fixed Pricing Table items live preview in Visual Builder when adding new item
- Fixes the blurb clock icon so it is not cropped in some browsers in OSX 10.13.
- Fixed module shortcuts in grid mode.
- Fixed a bug where drag-padding rows would be laggy.
- Fixed the issue where top and bottom radii of Slider Text Overlay become different in some cases.
- Fixed PHP Notice in Pricing Tables in some cases.
- Fixed Fullwidth Menu Module visual appearance when Rounded Corners setting is applied.
- Fixed video controls used in slider modules from appearing lower in the Visual Builder.
- Fixes an error that could happen when deleting a section with the Modal open.
- Fix an issue in the regular Divi Builder that caused layout imports to fail when using the latest versions of Safari and other WebKit-based browsers.
- Fixed a case where editing Code content could result in losing the HTML markup.
- Improved video background autoplay handling in some web browsers.
Theme5s Team LLC.
The Theme5s Team community was founded in April 2018, the Software Theme5s Team and Universal Source Forum, the largest Wordpress community in the world.